Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
There's this new candy store in town and some friends decide to go. So they all meet up at this really cool candy store called The REAL Candy Land. Since the store just opened they're letting everyone have free samples and stuff like that.So anyway the kids get there and they are eating all the candy. By the time they finish the store is about to close and they realize they were there WAY too long and all run different directions back home. That night while they are asleep they all join in this weird dream that they are in Candy Land...but it's not as sweet as it sounds...
Characters:
Kerry - girl taken
Raiden: boy
Nicole: girl taken
Jason: boy
Patrick: boy
Blake- girl taken

Rules:
Be creative!
Use good grammar
No bad words

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
((XD who are you...I mean like, whats your character?))

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah but remember the concept.
They're dreaming.

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
.:Ms.Purple:.
StarStarStar
Nicole looked at the yummy multi-color lolipop. She took it and went to the clerk, setting the candy down. "How much is this, sir?" She asked. "Ah, it's free." He said happily. "Free?" Her jaw almost dropped. Litterally. "Mhm, were giving away samples, so enjoy." He chimed in his cheery almost annoying voice. She hesitated. It was truly a shock, since she had abit of a sweet tooth and adored candy. "Free candy..." She murmured. It was like heaven. She walked out of the candy shop merrily llicking the lolipop, and when it got small enough, bit the rest off it's stick. She savored the sweetness in her mouth and smiled. Today is going well. She thought. But she didn't know what was in store for her only after she went to sleep...

((Hehe, how was that? ^^ I'll add the part where she is dreaming in a few.))

You can say sorry, but the wounds caused by your words will still remain.
-Anon

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

".:Ms.Purple:." wrote:

Nicole looked at the yummy multi-color lolipop. She took it and went to the clerk, setting the candy down. "How much is this, sir?" She asked. "Ah, it's free." He said happily. "Free?" Her jaw almost dropped. Litterally. "Mhm, were giving away samples, so enjoy." He chimed in his cheery almost annoying voice. She hesitated. It was truly a shock, since she had abit of a sweet tooth and adored candy. "Free candy..." She murmured. It was like heaven. She walked out of the candy shop merrily llicking the lolipop, and when it got small enough, bit the rest off it's stick. She savored the sweetness in her mouth and smiled. Today is going well. She thought. But she didn't know what was in store for her only after she went to sleep...

((Hehe, how was that? ^^ I'll add the part where she is dreaming in a few.##

((Yeah! It rocked! Good job!))

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

((Hehe, how was that? ^^ I'll add the part where she is dreaming in a few.)) ((if you guys would look the part before my story helps so dont be mean

No it's just that's not really what the story is about. She followed it perfectly. Don't worry. I'll make that forum for you.))

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
StarStarStar
I wasn't being mean. ^^

I saw that you said "Raiden fell asleep", but I don't think it matches the story.

And, what does the place were starting at (In the dream) Look like?

-Anon

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

I wasn't being mean. ^^

I saw that you said "Raiden fell asleep"

And, what does the place were starting at (In the dream) Look like?

((Don't worry about it, it's okay. So we all wake up and we're just normally in our house...but it's a ginger bread house...and we all go outside and look around))
((I'll be Kerry.))
"Wasn't that awesome guys?" I said with chocolate all over my face!

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
StarStarStar
"Yeah, I can't believe he gave us free candy.." She glanced at her hello kitty watch she had gotten from mcdonalds and her eyes widened. "I have to go home, we've been here way too long." She didn't wait for an objection or a reply. As they parted ways, she ran home and ate dinner, got a scolding from her mom, and went to sleep.

Nicole woke up, grudgingly getting out of her bed and rubbing her eyes, as she blinked, trying to adjust to her surroundings. She got up and tried to make sure she wasn't seeing things. Was that...gingerbread? She touched the wall and licked the hand she had touched it with. It was! But, this couldn't possibly be happening. She was probrably was just dreaming. She had similar dreams to this before, of candy and all things happy, but none ever so realistic...Her eyes wondered the room that was her bedroom--or it had been. It was all candy. How could this be happening? Nicole grabbed her faded purple jacket and her black converse sneakers, tying them securely before going outside to investigate.

-Anon

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
((I'll be some characters until others join in))
Blake:

I woke up like everyday...my house. It. Was. All. Candy.
"Holy slaps," I said. "What the heck is going on?"

Jason:
I heard this loud boom. I looked up. "Blake?" I said.
Did she sneak into my house again?, I thought.

Jeffery and Darrel

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Profile Pic not showing

Cyber Bullying Tips and Truths

The Anatomy of a Breakup, Is it Worth the ...

SpongeBob or Victorious?

Chat

latest videos