Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25
StarStarStarStar
horriable

".:Ms.Purple:." wrote:

"Yeah, I can't believe he gave us free candy.." She glanced at her hello kitty watch she had gotten from mcdonalds and her eyes widened. "I have to go home, we've been here way too long." She didn't wait for an objection or a reply. As they parted ways, she ran home and ate dinner, got a scolding from her mom, and went to sleep.

Nicole woke up, grudgingly getting out of her bed and rubbing her eyes, as she blinked, trying to adjust to her surroundings. She got up and tried to make sure she wasn't seeing things. Was that...gingerbread? She touched the wall and licked the hand she had touched it with. It was! But, this couldn't possibly be happening. She was probrably was just dreaming. She had similar dreams to this before, of candy and all things happy, but none ever so realistic...Her eyes wondered the room that was her bedroom--or it had been. It was all candy. How could this be happening? Nicole grabbed her faded purple jacket and her black converse sneakers, tying them securely before going outside to investigate.
horriable

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
.:Ms.Purple:.
.:Ms.Purple:.
StarStarStar
It was certainly a shock to see everything--I mean everything--was candy. Her neighbors houses were gingerbread-ized like hers, decorated with gumdrops, frosting, candycanes and whatnot. She was definately going insane. She rushed to one of her friends houses, she couldn't remember whos because she was in such a hurry to freak out at someone.

You can say sorry, but the wounds caused by your words will still remain.
-Anon

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

horriable

"Yeah, I can't believe he gave us free candy.." She glanced at her hello kitty watch she had gotten from mcdonalds and her eyes widened. "I have to go home, we've been here way too long." She didn't wait for an objection or a reply. As they parted ways, she ran home and ate dinner, got a scolding from her mom, and went to sleep.

Nicole woke up, grudgingly getting out of her bed and rubbing her eyes, as she blinked, trying to adjust to her surroundings. She got up and tried to make sure she wasn't seeing things. Was that...gingerbread? She touched the wall and licked the hand she had touched it with. It was! But, this couldn't possibly be happening. She was probrably was just dreaming. She had similar dreams to this before, of candy and all things happy, but none ever so realistic...Her eyes wondered the room that was her bedroom--or it had been. It was all candy. How could this be happening? Nicole grabbed her faded purple jacket and her black converse sneakers, tying them securely before going outside to investigate. horriable

That's not very nice...thanks for the gift and card btw. But really.

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25
StarStarStarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

horriable

Nicole woke up, grudgingly getting out of her bed and rubbing her eyes, as she blinked, trying to adjust to her surroundings. She got up and tried to make sure she wasn't seeing things. Was that...gingerbread? She touched the wall and licked the hand she had touched it with. It was! But, this couldn't possibly be happening. She was probrably was just dreaming. She had similar dreams to this before, of candy and all things happy, but none ever so realistic...Her eyes wondered the room that was her bedroom--or it had been. It was all candy. How could this be happening? Nicole grabbed her faded purple jacket and her black converse sneakers, tying them securely before going outside to investigate. horriable
That's not very nice...thanks for the gift and card btw. But really.
but i dont like it

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
After hearing an a loud knock on her door, Blake opened it..real zombie like.
"Nicole...It's 7:00 AM, what do you want?" she said scowling a Nicole. "This better be good." Blake crossed her arms. She didn't notice the candy-ness.

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

"uiophjkl25" but i dont like it[/quote wrote:

It's a roleplay. You just go with the flow. I liked it *Shrugs*

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25
StarStarStarStar

It was certainly a shock to see everything--I mean everything--was candy. Her neighbors houses were gingerbread-ized like hers, decorated with gumdrops, frosting, candycanes and whatnot. She was definately going insane. She rushed to one of her friends houses, she couldn't remember whos because she was in such a hurry to freak out at someone.
you are u-g-ly oh wait you cant read right

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25
StarStarStarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

It was certainly a shock to see everything--I mean everything--was candy. Her neighbors houses were gingerbread-ized like hers, decorated with gumdrops, frosting, candycanes and whatnot. She was definately going insane. She rushed to one of her friends houses, she couldn't remember whos because she was in such a hurry to freak out at someone. you are u-g-ly oh wait you cant read right
Ok! That's enough. You should NOT call her names!!! Please stop or ## #### #### ### out of this roleplay. Be nice. PLEASE.
then please go to our  private fourm

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Fine, but be nice.

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25
StarStarStarStar
okaie

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos