Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
.:Ms.Purple:.
StarStarStar
Nicole giggled, gladly accepting the gumdrop. She took a small bite, savoring the sweetness. "These do really taste good." She said softly, nibbling on the peice of candy. Mabey she didn't have to think, just enjoy all the cand-iness.

Raidens blush was deepened when Blake took his hand, "Yeah, it's amazing, I guess..." He mumbled. He scooted until he found a comfortable spot on the peppermint, and viewed the chocolate-fall. It really did look amazing. Then an idea popped into his head as he spotted a garden of roses near the egde of the chocolate-fall. Raiden got up, and picked a bouqet of chocolate roses, offering them to Blake. He murmured a few words, nudging them to her.

You can say sorry, but the wounds caused by your words will still remain.
-Anon

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
While Nicole and Jason were eating gumdrops, Kerry was having a hard enough time trying to get Pat to stop throwing cakeballs at the little chocolate rabbits than ran past. "Will you STOP fooling around!?!" She scolded. "We have work to do!" Her straight brown hair waved as she stomped.

Blake turned around and grasped the chocolate roses. She blushed lightly. (all like  Embarrassed) "T-thanks," she said staring into Raiden's brown eyes that ironically looked exactly like the chocolate that surrounded them. 

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
(uuugghh I didn't know this was gonna be all mushy and stuff. I don't want to join this RP anymore.)

Sig Pic WoT

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nutcase_Bookworm" wrote:

(uuugghh I didn't know this was gonna be all mushy and stuff. I don't want to join this RP anymore.)

._. Thanks pall.

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
StarStarStar
Nicole finished her gumdrop, and looked at Jason. She couldn't help but smile, then turned red. What if he saw her smiling? Would he think she's creepy? She quickly turned away, struggling to find something to hide behind.

Raiden looked into Blakes eyes and couldn't look away. He suddenly felt himself leaning in, and before he realised it, his lips pressed onto Blakes. He turned as red as a tomato, and jerked away. 

-Anon

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
StarStarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

"Nutcase_Bookworm" wrote:

._. Thanks pall.

That's a nice friend you got there. ._.

-Anon

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Jason looked at Nicole and laughed playfully. "Yay! Hide and seek! Can I hide now?" he joked. Jason fall back on a marshmallow and started lauging.

Blake blushed. Holy crap, Raiden just  KISSED ME!! she thought. She looked over at Raiden sittind on a piece of candy cane hiding behind his hands. "A-are you..okay..?" she asked standing in front of him. Blake herself couldn't believe what happened. She pushed her blonde hair behind her ear.

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
StarStarStar
Nicole huffed. "It's not a joke!" She paused, lowering her voice. "Sorry." she murmured. He was making a joke out of her feelings for him, and she just.....

Raiden nodded. "I'm really sorry..." He stood up, tossing the candycane aside. He scratched the back of his neck out of nervous habit, mumbling several appologies. It might have been wrong, but he actually enjoyed the kiss...

-Anon

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Jason sat up. "Whoa, chill. I was joking." he said making his way over to her. "I didn't mean to make fun of you...I just..." he sighed and sat next to her in apology. "I'm sorry."

Blake smiled warmly. "Don't worry about it. We can just forget it happened if you want," she said. Blake also enjoyed the kiss. She returned to the peppermint, sitting on her knees looking over into the candy world. "Candyland," she whispered. The sky grew dark. "Maybe we should meet up with our friends and set up camp in the woods. It's almost dark."

Jeffery and Darrel

The REAL Candy Land...?

Posted By:
StarStarStar
Nicole blinked back the tears gathering in her eyes. Only if he stopped joking around just to see that she liked him...She looked up at the sky to see the sunset slowly dissapearing on the horizon. It's glow colored the skies soft colors. "I should be appologizing for making a scene like that...It's getting dark, we should go find the others." She mumbled, standing up. She held out her hand to Jason.

Raiden nodded. "What kiss?" He joked, and playfully nudged her arm. "Let's go then." He said, holding his hand out to Blake to help her up.

-Anon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos