Kw-logo-holiday
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > food > niall horan

Random

Food
Love food, cooking or just eating then this is the place for you! Share your favorite recipes, tell everyone what foods you love or just hang out and talk about desserts!

Niall Horan

Posted By:
arielthemermaid
arielthemermaid
Member since:
September, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 3
he ikes to eat especially Nandos me 2!! i <3 Nandos!!!

~Harry Styles~ One Direction~


Niall Horan

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7078
Hahaha I was going to move this out of food based on the title alone! Okay, what are Nandos? smile

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights


Niall Horan

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14911
Nandos! XD 

Nandos is a restaurant, I don't know whether it's in USA but it's here and I've never been.. .__. 
I WANT TO GO THO OMG 

..not that i'd eat anything there at all

i've got troubled thoughts and a self esteem to match,
{1/2 of #girlsalliancecamp}and a s e lfewhat a catch.


Niall Horan

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5182

"-Kat-" wrote:

Nandos! XD 

Nandos is a restaurant, I don't know whether it's in USA but it's here and I've never been.. .__. 
I WANT TO GO THO OMG 

..not that i'd eat anything there at all


XD

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


Niall Horan

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369
There is a Nandos in this country, Kat. :3
What if you Directioners went to Nandos and actually saw Niall, Liam, Zayn, Harry or Louis? I'd bet you guys'll be screaming your heads off. x3

I'm not really sure what to put here.


Niall Horan

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14911

"-Skrillex" wrote:

There is a Nandos in this country, Kat. :3
What if you Directioners went to Nandos and actually saw Niall, Liam, Zayn, Harry or Louis? I'd bet you guys'll be screaming your heads off. x3


Laura, we both live in the UK. Tongue Out 

i've got troubled thoughts and a self esteem to match,
{1/2 of #girlsalliancecamp}and a s e lfewhat a catch.


Niall Horan

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369

"-Kat-" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

There is a Nandos in this country, Kat. :3
What if you Directioners went to Nandos and actually saw Niall, Liam, Zayn, Harry or Louis? I'd bet you guys'll be screaming your heads off. x3

Laura, we both live in the UK. Tongue Out 


Duh, I do know that.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


Niall Horan

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14911

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

There is a Nandos in this country, Kat. :3
What if you Directioners went to Nandos and actually saw Niall, Liam, Zayn, Harry or Louis? I'd bet you guys'll be screaming your heads off. x3

Laura, we both live in the UK. Tongue Out 


Duh, I do know that.


Oh? 
I already said it's in the UK, silly. Tongue Out 

i've got troubled thoughts and a self esteem to match,
{1/2 of #girlsalliancecamp}and a s e lfewhat a catch.


Niall Horan

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7054

"-Kat-" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

There is a Nandos in this country, Kat. :3
What if you Directioners went to Nandos and actually saw Niall, Liam, Zayn, Harry or Louis? I'd bet you guys'll be screaming your heads off. x3

Laura, we both live in the UK. Tongue Out 

Duh, I do know that.

Oh? 
I already said it's in the UK, silly. Tongue Out 

Both of you shush.
You are both silly persons.


Left.


Niall Horan

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25565
OMG I loves Nandos Big Grin There chicken is derlicious Big Grin 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Bene-Gesserit rite,Litany against Fear

Payphone-Maroon5

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

latest videos