Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > random > food > recipes!

Random

Food
Love food, cooking or just eating then this is the place for you! Share your favorite recipes, tell everyone what foods you love or just hang out and talk about desserts!

Recipes!

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar
So, here are some fun friendly easy-to-make recipes!
I will add more recipes when I feel like it.

Tropical Fruit Smoothie

What you'll need:
•1 cup of fresh melons
•1 cup of  berries (strawberries, blueberries, & raspberries)
•1 cup of diced pineapples
• 1 cup of fresh oranges
•2 cups of  sugar (May very on how  much water you add)
•2 cups of ice

Preparation:
Add the fruits to the blender. Add 1/2 cup of water. Add the ice and sugar. Start the blender. After 20-30 seconds, stop the blender. Pour carefully into a cup, serve with whip cream and enjoy!

Vanilla Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich

What you'll need:
•Chocolate Chip Cookies (2 cookies per serving)
•Vanilla Ice Cream

Preparation:
Get two chocolate chip cookies. Place cookies on a plate. Get a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and place it on a cookie. Put the second cookie on top. Place the cookie sandwich with a plate into the freezer. Leave it into the freezer for 15-20 minutes. (It may vary for certain freezers.)
Let stand for two minutes. Serve and enjoy!

I will add more recipes later. If you would like, you can add recipes, too!

The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Last one to say I'm awesome wins!

Is it possible to love someone you've neve...

latest videos