Back left
Back right

Do you consider yourself a picky eater?

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Do you?  I'm curious.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
No not really.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Same here.  There are a few things that I don't really like to eat, though, but I do my best with it.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

sorta..

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
No, not really, I eat nearly everything, and never leave anything on my dinner plate unless I'm sick or something. Eating is one of my favorite hobbies xD

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'm extremely picky.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Kinda, I'm still picky when it comes to certain things, so yeah. I guess I'm a picky eater, to an extent.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Most definitely xD. I always complain about food touching other food and I can't stand certain things like cheese on cauliflower.

Ushio

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Absolutely. 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Nope.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity