I used to eat meat. I mean hey, I come from a big hunting family, I'll cook meat, touch it, look at it, and everything....just not eat it.
I had to watch multiple videos for my health class on how different countries prepare meat. I think its harsh and disgusting. and then to make the matters worse I had to write a GRAPHIC paper on it as well.
- I love animals enough not to hurt them (I cry when my FISH die...)
- The way they prepare the meat i find nasty
-the chemicals and hormones they make the animal have in their bodies will then be in mine
- blah chances of having tapeworm or other bugs in my body
- more chance of salmonella poisining
- much healthier on the heart and cholesteral and lower chances of certain cancers that have been popping up more and more in my family
Its just a personal choice.
It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.