Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Ticket-To-The-Moon
Ticket-To-The-Moon
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 32
Chicken O_O


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5231
Same.  Wrong section, though.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
Turtle52
Turtle52
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1839
Chicken


I Support Equal Rights


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27195
All of them except the fish but we does eat mostly chicken and pork smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 161
i love fish and chicken XD

bye hehe gtg


Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1035
I like chicken. I don't really like beef that much, and fish repulses me, pork isn't too bad, though.


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481
Fish. It's lean, it tastes great, and very healthy when cooked correctly.
It depends on what type of fish, though. I love red snapper, rainbow trout, and salmon. BUT A HATE TILAPIA. I WILL NEVER EVER EAT TILAPIA. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Fish. It's lean, it tastes great, and very healthy when cooked correctly.

It depends on what type of fish, though. I love red snapper, rainbow trout, and salmon. BUT A HATE TILAPIA. I WILL NEVER EVER EAT TILAPIA. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.

i knew you were going to say fish when I looked at the recent forum posts 
i don't kno why 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:


Fish. It's lean, it tastes great, and very healthy when cooked correctly.


It depends on what type of fish, though. I love red snapper, rainbow trout, and salmon. BUT A HATE TILAPIA. I WILL NEVER EVER EAT TILAPIA. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.

i knew you were going to say fish when I looked at the recent forum posts 
i don't kno why 

HOLY CARP

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:




Fish. It's lean, it tastes great, and very healthy when cooked correctly.



It depends on what type of fish, though. I love red snapper, rainbow trout, and salmon. BUT A HATE TILAPIA. I WILL NEVER EVER EAT TILAPIA. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.

i knew you were going to say fish when I looked at the recent forum posts 
i don't kno why 

HOLY CARP

bluh
anyways fish is disgusting 
pobably
pork or chicken, idk. 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

Dan and Phil -moved

Dan and Phil -moved

Are Fairytales important to teenagers?

Dan and Phil

What was the last book you read

What Time Is It Where You Live?

Are the KW mods too strict?

My Outlook on People Being Considered/Call...

Can somebody please tell me whats wrong wi...

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

latest videos