Back left
Back right

what r u allergic to

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 6

I don't know mines but what r u allergic too

Ihatepeople


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 29

im allergic to peanuts

allaya♥♥love lol♥the nicest♥


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 26

I'm not sure but I think I'm allergic to something outside such as mold.

"You can't start the next chapter if you keep re-reading the last"


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 121

I'm allergic to nuts all kinds of nuts


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Nothing that I know of.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 6

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

Nothing that I know of.

how do you do that gif

Ihatepeople


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Dawsio10" wrote:



"HeyThereImJames" wrote:


Nothing that I know of.

how do you do that gif

You can upload gifs to Kidzworld like you would usually do with any normal picture, then get the embed code, copy it and paste it into your signature.  


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Dogs, cats, snakes, hamsters, guinea pigs, pigs, lions, tigers, pollen, Claritin, Zertec, pretty much every animal and medication that has ever existed

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Dogs, cats, snakes, hamsters, guinea pigs, pigs, lions, tigers, pollen, Claritin, Zertec, pretty much every animal and medication that has ever existed

I guess you're not a fan of the zoo then? ;_;
That's so many allergies!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:



"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:


Dogs, cats, snakes, hamsters, guinea pigs, pigs, lions, tigers, pollen, Claritin, Zertec, pretty much every animal and medication that has ever existed

I guess you're not a fan of the zoo then? ;_;
That's so many allergies!

oh gosh why did you even say that awful word
just looking at the word "zoo" makes me want to swell up

how how how how how how how how
what how


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity