Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Food
Love food, cooking or just eating then this is the place for you! Share your favorite recipes, tell everyone what foods you love or just hang out and talk about desserts!

Cupcakes Central; Recipes and Questions.

Posted By:
GamerGirl201
GamerGirl201
StarStar
Whats cooking fellow bakers? I know, cheesy intro! But lets not dawdle on such matters and dive right in! I'm quite new to the boards and would like to "be popular." I'm setting up this forum for all the crazy cupcake-rs online who are hungry for a good recipe! (too many puns in that sentence!) Anyways, this is a forum where all the crafty cooks can get thier beloved cupcake recipies across, learn how to decorate, debate on their favourite flavour or ,for any new cooks, just learn from square one. So, hope you all like the idea and I hope to see at least a few comments and MAYBE a few likes, huh? *wink, wink* smile So anyway, leave your cupcake recipies or questions about cupakes in the comments below, and I'll try to reply to as many people as I can!

Happy Baking!
GamerGirl201 xxx Big Grin

No matter what they say, your thin, smart, pretty, strong and perfect to me.

Stay strong xxx
GamerGirl201

GamerGirl201 loves you xxx

Posted By:
GamerGirl201
GamerGirl201
StarStar
What's cooking my fellow bakers? GamerGirl201 here in Cupcakes Central! It appears that I have no comments on this forum. So, if I don't have any new comments by Wednesday 16th October at 3:55pm I will stop posting on this forum. I don't want to close it! Frown So PLEASE tell your friends and start commenting!!!!!

No matter what they say, your thin, smart, pretty, strong and perfect to me.

Stay strong xxx
GamerGirl201

GamerGirl201 loves you xxx

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
This sounds awesome! ^_^ I really love baking 

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I love to bake.  I think the most original cupcake flavor I've baked was a chocolate raspberry swirl cupcake with a raspberry drizzle on top.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="Nimsajeay"]I love to bake.  I think the most original cupcake flavor I've baked was a chocolate raspberry swirl cupcake with a raspberry drizzle on top.[/quote
That sound so yummy omg xD

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="classicalmusicisepic"][quote="Nimsajeay"]I love to bake.  I think the most original cupcake flavor I've baked was a chocolate raspberry swirl cupcake with a raspberry drizzle on top.[/quote
That sound so yummy omg xD[/quote]

I was pretty good.  When I made that, I would have made chocolate buttercream frosting with the drizzle on top but I only had one stick of butter to work with. xD  I had been baking a lot and forgot to tell my Mom to get more butter.  I got inspired from a marble cake I had made like a day or two before. xD 

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
KayLove626
KayLove626
StarStarStar
I love food

♥♥ Belieber Forever♥♥
♥♥I Think I'll Love You Better Now♥♥
Silhouettes- Of Monsters of Man

Posted By:
RichardVKincaid
RichardVKincaid
Star
I too love cup cakes but this increases my weight,what is the best recipe for cup cakes which has a low calories?Any idea?

Visit my site: Ventouse Minceur

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

How many friends do you Currently have onl...

The Banning Game