Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Food
Love food, cooking or just eating then this is the place for you! Share your favorite recipes, tell everyone what foods you love or just hang out and talk about desserts!

Vending Machines.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

At school we have a vending machine. We have cookies and chocolate in there, which only cost us a euro. I buy a cookie once a week, because they're quite big, and half is plain vanilla and the other half is smothered in milk chocolate.
But people in my class get carried away o_o
What do you think about vending machines in schools?

bring me the horizon ♥

Vending Machines.

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
There are vending machines at my school in the gym ​but no one is allowed to go in there. They have a student store at my school and they already sell food such as cookies, chips, bagels, Gatorade, and soup.

Converse!
Converse.

Vending Machines.

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar
There are vending machines in my school but they only sell drinks. I think they cost about a pound each but we're not allowed to use the vending machine until AFTER school hours so they're a bit useless o-o But I think student stores are a better idea. Frustrated

Don't Blink.

Vending Machines.

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
We have three vending machines in the cafeteria. There's one with baked chips, rice crispies bars, and mini rice cakes. One has various juices, and the other one has just water. They're all next to the cafeteria shop which sells everything else, like pizza, wraps, brownies, homemade cookies, cinnamon buns, etc. :3
I love the vending machines because it's a lot faster than waiting in line for the same thing.

/// ♡ ///

fob siggy

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say lollipop wins!!

Last one to post school wins!

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

Last One To Say, Cookie WINS!!!!! =-O -moved

This or That??

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins