Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

At school we have a vending machine. We have cookies and chocolate in there, which only cost us a euro. I buy a cookie once a week, because they're quite big, and half is plain vanilla and the other half is smothered in milk chocolate.
But people in my class get carried away o_o
What do you think about vending machines in schools?

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
There are vending machines at my school in the gym ​but no one is allowed to go in there. They have a student store at my school and they already sell food such as cookies, chips, bagels, Gatorade, and soup.

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar
There are vending machines in my school but they only sell drinks. I think they cost about a pound each but we're not allowed to use the vending machine until AFTER school hours so they're a bit useless o-o But I think student stores are a better idea. Frustrated

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
We have three vending machines in the cafeteria. There's one with baked chips, rice crispies bars, and mini rice cakes. One has various juices, and the other one has just water. They're all next to the cafeteria shop which sells everything else, like pizza, wraps, brownies, homemade cookies, cinnamon buns, etc. :3
I love the vending machines because it's a lot faster than waiting in line for the same thing.

My Art

I Support Equal Rights
 #FLT4EVER

play online games

latest forum posts

Snake as a pet?

The Banning Game

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Snake as a pet?

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015