Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Food
Love food, cooking or just eating then this is the place for you! Share your favorite recipes, tell everyone what foods you love or just hang out and talk about desserts!

Watch Your Weight With Food

Posted By:
StaceyStar11
StaceyStar11
Star
Food:
Of course everybody love's food including me.I mean we love food...but do you know how much weight we add on with junk food.Like for example many people love MacDonlands (Like me) but there are more than like 50 calories in one burger.Even small Happy Meals there are 90 calories in one chip.If your really skinny and people keep judging you it's good to eat only some junk food but not allot. It's really good to drink/eat healthy things.If you drink half a cup of milk maybe once or twice a day it will give you strong bone's. Try it at home if you would like if you want you can get more professional advice that would me great as-well.
Thank you for reading,
Stacey Ojeleke.  
 smile

your a star it doesn't matter who you are

Posted By:
sweetpeadoodaa
sweetpeadoodaa
StarStarStarStar
I think you should watch your weight with what you eat if you are concerned about your weight. If you aren't concerned with your weight then I wouldn't worry about it too much but don't eat like 3 pizzas and 50 cupcakes in one sitting! Or even close to that.... Anyways, if people are saying you are too fat or too skinny don't listen to them! As long as you are happy with who you are then its all good/

I don't really know what to put here

Posted By:
writergirl871
writergirl871
Star
Do you feel like you are at a healthy weight? I think that different peopel look and feel good at different sizes.

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
More than like 50? More like more than 500. But it's not the calories that you need to worry about, it's what they're composed of. 
Most importantly though, when you're a kid you don't really need to worry at all. As long as you try to eat good food most of the time, and junk as a treat, go for it. Worrying about weight is not good.

Merry Christmas
Signature
I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a very informative post! Big Grin I do watch my weight and drink milk everyday. I think that if you are underweight, eat more and if you are over, do the opposite because being normal weight is the healthiest.

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
singingstar25
singingstar25
StarStarStarStar
I like your advice, But I think it's a bit rude to make a forum about this...

Some people call me obsessed, But I say I'm dedicated.
DEFINITELY ME!!
its gotta be u

Liam, Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn ♥

Directioner officially for, four years #Proud ♥

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

depression

insurgent!!

depression

depression

Should we bring back the death penalty?

The Related Game!

latest videos