Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Food
Love food, cooking or just eating then this is the place for you! Share your favorite recipes, tell everyone what foods you love or just hang out and talk about desserts!

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar

"Hugobear" wrote:

"V-James-V" wrote:

English Chips... umm the warm ones you get at... MacDonalds Big Grin

Theyre not English. McDonalds is American and I wouldnt turn me nose up at them but I do prefer the home made ones or proper chips shops chips.

I love chips from the chippy. The really chunky, but really soft ones. Mmm. Whenever my friends and I go up town, we always buy, like, three portions for lunch xD

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar

"Untold.Story" wrote:

Stephie: Is the chicken in the pastry thingy with the sauce inside called chicken pot pie?

No. It's called... it's called... "Chicken Kiev" keeps popping into my mind, but I know it's not that - I LOVE chicken kievs xD Uhm... I'll go ask my mum xD

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

-Oranges. -Nuts. -Brussel sprouts. -Pork. -Beef. -Bacon (I'll eat it on occasion, but I'm really not keen on it... and it has to be crunchy xD) -Chicken ... chicken ... chicken thingies. I can't think of what they're called. It's chicken, in this sort of crumbly pastry, with this yucky, creamy sauce inside it. O_O Can't think of the name. -Carrots. -Prawns. -Raspberry Jam. -cauliflower (s?) ... Just to name a few xD I'm a really fussy eater :3
I agrees with the [copy paste] -Chicken ... chicken ... chicken thingies. I can't think of what they're called. It's chicken, in this sort of crumbly pastry, with this yucky, creamy sauce inside it. O_O Can't think of the name. Iis that chicken pie? -Prawns. -Raspberry Jam. And all jam is ewww and marmolade

I am the best guitar playin',
chip eatin'
fun lovin' bear in the entire galaxy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
Sweet potatoes Anything with too much garlic Dunking things in marinara sauce Anything too sweet Watery sour cream That cream stuff that they put in doughnuts and various other sweet things Milk Orange juice Apple juice Bleu cheese Squash

Let this world explode. ♥

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar
LATIS! That's the word... Chicken latis. Yuck. xD "Mum, what's that thing that you like and I don't? You know, the chickeny thing with the crumbly pastry and creamy sauce... What's it called?" ^ That was how I just asked my mum xD Excellent description, eh? She understood xD Hugo: I like Strawberry Jam. That's it. Eww, Marmalade O_O I also hate honey, mustard and custard, too xD

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
Jelly Peanut butter (unless it's in Reeses xD) Lemonade Grapefruit Grapefruit juice Cherries Most pies Cake Cake brownies

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar
Sweet potatoes - agreed. Anything with too much garlic - you can never have too much garlic xD Anything too sweet - agreed. That cream stuff that they put in doughnuts and various other sweet things - Yucky. Agreed. Milk - agreed, just milk is horrible. Orange juice - agreed. Bleu cheese - agreed. Squash - agreed. xD

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
Post with mods D:

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Hugobear" wrote:

"V-James-V" wrote:

English Chips... umm the warm ones you get at... MacDonalds Big Grin

Theyre not English. McDonalds is American and I wouldnt turn me nose up at them but I do prefer the home made ones or proper chips shops chips.

I love chips from the chippy. The really chunky, but really soft ones. Mmm. Whenever my friends and I go up town, we always buy, like, three portions for lunch xD

Thats what we got tonight and batter sausages

I am the best guitar playin',
chip eatin'
fun lovin' bear in the entire galaxy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar
- Coco pops - Chocolate milkshake - Chocolate ice cream - Mint Chocolate ice cream (unless it's After Eight McFlurry... that was delicious xD) - Pancakes, sort of... I can handle about two, but any more than that in a week, and I start to feel sick. Good thing I only have them once a year, on Pancake Day, eh? xD - Brown bread. - Wholegrain bread. - Pitta bread.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

awnser the question the person above you asks