Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Food
Love food, cooking or just eating then this is the place for you! Share your favorite recipes, tell everyone what foods you love or just hang out and talk about desserts!

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear_828696 Lock
Hugobear_828696
Member since:
May, 2007
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1731

"Untold.Story" wrote:

Sweet potatoes Anything with too much garlic Dunking things in marinara sauce Anything too sweet Watery sour cream That cream stuff that they put in doughnuts and various other sweet things Milk Orange juice Apple juice Bleu cheese Squash
Oh yeah the sour cream is ewww to Is bleu cheese the one and its got like the vains in it? Thats the stinky one I was thinking of its ewww Whats marinara? I dont know that? is it like the chilli sauce?

I am the best guitar playin',
chip eatin'
fun lovin' bear in the entire galaxy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
Member since:
August, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5585

"Hugobear" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Hugobear" wrote:

"V-James-V" wrote:

English Chips... umm the warm ones you get at... MacDonalds Big Grin

Theyre not English. McDonalds is American and I wouldnt turn me nose up at them but I do prefer the home made ones or proper chips shops chips.

I love chips from the chippy. The really chunky, but really soft ones. Mmm. Whenever my friends and I go up town, we always buy, like, three portions for lunch xD

Thats what we got tonight and batter sausages

We had chicken risotto. (: But it was missing lemon zest, and there was a bit too much yellow pepper. When my mum and I move out, that'll be the only thing I cook... wait, pasta and noodles, too xD I can't cook anything else. Haha. However, I heard from Huge that you're quite a chef in the making Wink - Yellow pepper. - Lemons. - Limes.

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear_828696 Lock
Hugobear_828696
Member since:
May, 2007
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1731

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

- Coco pops - Chocolate milkshake - Chocolate ice cream - Mint Chocolate ice cream (unless it's After Eight McFlurry... that was delicious xD) - Pancakes, sort of... I can handle about two, but any more than that in a week, and I start to feel sick. Good thing I only have them once a year, on Pancake Day, eh? xD - Brown bread. - Wholegrain bread. - Pitta bread.
I love most of them Pitta bread with the chicken on the barbecue and tzasiki is yum

I am the best guitar playin',
chip eatin'
fun lovin' bear in the entire galaxy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
Member since:
August, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5585
Jelly - that's Jam in England, right? Because our Jelly is your Jell-O xD Grapefruit - Never tried that o.0 Cherries - Yuck. - Leek - Celery - Blackberries - Blueberries - Raspberries - Peaches - Apricots - Plums

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4735
Whole wheat bread Mint chocolate chip ice cream Chocolate ice cream/milkshakes Pancakes Waffles Some types of sausage Maple syrup Honey These weird, round pita bread type things that my dad buys Lite ranch dressing Plain spinach Sugary cereals

Let this world explode. ♥


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
Member since:
August, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5585

"Hugobear" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

- Coco pops - Chocolate milkshake - Chocolate ice cream - Mint Chocolate ice cream (unless it's After Eight McFlurry... that was delicious xD) - Pancakes, sort of... I can handle about two, but any more than that in a week, and I start to feel sick. Good thing I only have them once a year, on Pancake Day, eh? xD - Brown bread. - Wholegrain bread. - Pitta bread.
I love most of them Pitta bread with the chicken on the barbecue and tzasiki is yum
Haha. I hate pitta bread. When we order kebab from the takeaway, my mum and I always get a joint large - she eats some of it with the pitta, and I just eat a plate of donner (lamb) meat ^.^

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4735
Blue cheese is basically moldy cheese that they put in dressing or make into little crumbly things O_O Marinara sauce is the red sauce that's on spaghetti and other things.

Let this world explode. ♥


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
Member since:
August, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5585

"Untold.Story" wrote:

Blue cheese is basically moldy cheese that they put in dressing or make into little crumbly things O_O Marinara sauce is the red sauce that's on spaghetti and other things.
There's a lot of different red sauces that's on "spaghetti and other things", Brooke xD

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear_828696 Lock
Hugobear_828696
Member since:
May, 2007
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1731

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Hugobear" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Hugobear" wrote:

"V-James-V" wrote:

English Chips... umm the warm ones you get at... MacDonalds Big Grin

Theyre not English. McDonalds is American and I wouldnt turn me nose up at them but I do prefer the home made ones or proper chips shops chips.

I love chips from the chippy. The really chunky, but really soft ones. Mmm. Whenever my friends and I go up town, we always buy, like, three portions for lunch xD

Thats what we got tonight and batter sausages

We had chicken risotto. (: But it was missing lemon zest, and there was a bit too much yellow pepper. When my mum and I move out, that'll be the only thing I cook... wait, pasta and noodles, too xD I can't cook anything else. Haha. However, I heard from Huge that you're quite a chef in the making Wink - Yellow pepper. - Lemons. - Limes.

The chicken lattices oh yeah I dont like them I love cooking. Ive done cooking lessons and I would love to go to the cooking camp I love cooking the Sunday dinner. I get to cook most Sundays. I have loads to learn but I love it Blush

I am the best guitar playin',
chip eatin'
fun lovin' bear in the entire galaxy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
Member since:
August, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5585

"Hugobear" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Hugobear" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Hugobear" wrote:

"V-James-V" wrote:

English Chips... umm the warm ones you get at... MacDonalds Big Grin

Theyre not English. McDonalds is American and I wouldnt turn me nose up at them but I do prefer the home made ones or proper chips shops chips.

I love chips from the chippy. The really chunky, but really soft ones. Mmm. Whenever my friends and I go up town, we always buy, like, three portions for lunch xD

Thats what we got tonight and batter sausages

We had chicken risotto. (: But it was missing lemon zest, and there was a bit too much yellow pepper. When my mum and I move out, that'll be the only thing I cook... wait, pasta and noodles, too xD I can't cook anything else. Haha. However, I heard from Huge that you're quite a chef in the making Wink - Yellow pepper. - Lemons. - Limes.

The chicken lattices oh yeah I dont like them I love cooking. Ive done cooking lessons and I would love to go to the cooking camp I love cooking the Sunday dinner. I get to cook most Sundays. I have loads to learn but I love it Blush

Yeah, they're horrible xD I think that's great ^.^ These days, most people believe that women belong in the kitchen. Ugh xD I think it's wonderful to see guys showing an interest ^.^

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

A person at school ya hate at school.

latest videos