Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Food
Love food, cooking or just eating then this is the place for you! Share your favorite recipes, tell everyone what foods you love or just hang out and talk about desserts!

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
StarStarStarStarStar

"Untold.Story" wrote:

Sweet potatoes Anything with too much garlic Dunking things in marinara sauce Anything too sweet Watery sour cream That cream stuff that they put in doughnuts and various other sweet things Milk Orange juice Apple juice Bleu cheese Squash
Oh yeah the sour cream is ewww to Is bleu cheese the one and its got like the vains in it? Thats the stinky one I was thinking of its ewww Whats marinara? I dont know that? is it like the chilli sauce?

I am the best guitar playin',
chip eatin'
fun lovin' bear in the entire galaxy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar

"Hugobear" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Hugobear" wrote:

"V-James-V" wrote:

English Chips... umm the warm ones you get at... MacDonalds Big Grin

Theyre not English. McDonalds is American and I wouldnt turn me nose up at them but I do prefer the home made ones or proper chips shops chips.

I love chips from the chippy. The really chunky, but really soft ones. Mmm. Whenever my friends and I go up town, we always buy, like, three portions for lunch xD

Thats what we got tonight and batter sausages

We had chicken risotto. (: But it was missing lemon zest, and there was a bit too much yellow pepper. When my mum and I move out, that'll be the only thing I cook... wait, pasta and noodles, too xD I can't cook anything else. Haha. However, I heard from Huge that you're quite a chef in the making Wink - Yellow pepper. - Lemons. - Limes.

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

- Coco pops - Chocolate milkshake - Chocolate ice cream - Mint Chocolate ice cream (unless it's After Eight McFlurry... that was delicious xD) - Pancakes, sort of... I can handle about two, but any more than that in a week, and I start to feel sick. Good thing I only have them once a year, on Pancake Day, eh? xD - Brown bread. - Wholegrain bread. - Pitta bread.
I love most of them Pitta bread with the chicken on the barbecue and tzasiki is yum

chip eatin'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar
Jelly - that's Jam in England, right? Because our Jelly is your Jell-O xD Grapefruit - Never tried that o.0 Cherries - Yuck. - Leek - Celery - Blackberries - Blueberries - Raspberries - Peaches - Apricots - Plums

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
Whole wheat bread Mint chocolate chip ice cream Chocolate ice cream/milkshakes Pancakes Waffles Some types of sausage Maple syrup Honey These weird, round pita bread type things that my dad buys Lite ranch dressing Plain spinach Sugary cereals

Let this world explode. ♥

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar

"Hugobear" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

- Coco pops - Chocolate milkshake - Chocolate ice cream - Mint Chocolate ice cream (unless it's After Eight McFlurry... that was delicious xD) - Pancakes, sort of... I can handle about two, but any more than that in a week, and I start to feel sick. Good thing I only have them once a year, on Pancake Day, eh? xD - Brown bread. - Wholegrain bread. - Pitta bread.
I love most of them Pitta bread with the chicken on the barbecue and tzasiki is yum
Haha. I hate pitta bread. When we order kebab from the takeaway, my mum and I always get a joint large - she eats some of it with the pitta, and I just eat a plate of donner (lamb) meat ^.^

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
Blue cheese is basically moldy cheese that they put in dressing or make into little crumbly things O_O Marinara sauce is the red sauce that's on spaghetti and other things.

Let this world explode. ♥

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar

"Untold.Story" wrote:

Blue cheese is basically moldy cheese that they put in dressing or make into little crumbly things O_O Marinara sauce is the red sauce that's on spaghetti and other things.
There's a lot of different red sauces that's on "spaghetti and other things", Brooke xD

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Hugobear" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Hugobear" wrote:

"V-James-V" wrote:

Theyre not English. McDonalds is American and I wouldnt turn me nose up at them but I do prefer the home made ones or proper chips shops chips.

I love chips from the chippy. The really chunky, but really soft ones. Mmm. Whenever my friends and I go up town, we always buy, like, three portions for lunch xD

We had chicken risotto. (: But it was missing lemon zest, and there was a bit too much yellow pepper. When my mum and I move out, that'll be the only thing I cook... wait, pasta and noodles, too xD I can't cook anything else. Haha. However, I heard from Huge that you're quite a chef in the making Wink - Yellow pepper. - Lemons. - Limes.

The chicken lattices oh yeah I dont like them I love cooking. Ive done cooking lessons and I would love to go to the cooking camp I love cooking the Sunday dinner. I get to cook most Sundays. I have loads to learn but I love it Blush

chip eatin'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar

"Hugobear" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Hugobear" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Hugobear" wrote:

"V-James-V" wrote:

The chicken lattices oh yeah I dont like them I love cooking. Ive done cooking lessons and I would love to go to the cooking camp I love cooking the Sunday dinner. I get to cook most Sundays. I have loads to learn but I love it Blush

Yeah, they're horrible xD I think that's great ^.^ These days, most people believe that women belong in the kitchen. Ugh xD I think it's wonderful to see guys showing an interest ^.^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

We the Kidz

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

everyone on KW hates me :(

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

latest videos