Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Food
Love food, cooking or just eating then this is the place for you! Share your favorite recipes, tell everyone what foods you love or just hang out and talk about desserts!

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Untold.Story" wrote:

Blue cheese is basically moldy cheese that they put in dressing or make into little crumbly things O_O Marinara sauce is the red sauce that's on spaghetti and other things.
There's a lot of different red sauces that's on "spaghetti and other things", Brooke xD
I think thats the same cheese I was thinking of and then theres the box cheese its stinks the fridge out Is the Marinara the red one with no meat in it?

I am the best guitar playin',
chip eatin'
fun lovin' bear in the entire galaxy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Untold.Story" wrote:

Blue cheese is basically moldy cheese that they put in dressing or make into little crumbly things O_O Marinara sauce is the red sauce that's on spaghetti and other things.
There's a lot of different red sauces that's on "spaghetti and other things", Brooke xD
What other red sauce is put on spaghetti besides marinara? o.0

Let this world explode. ♥

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar
- Snickers - Picnics (the chocolate xD) - Ham - Croissant with something in it... seriously. It's nice by itself, not with butter or jam or marmalade stuffed in them xD

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar

"Untold.Story" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Untold.Story" wrote:

I can't remember their names.... but my nan used one that began with a 'p' or an 's'.... xD

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Hugobear" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Hugobear" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Hugobear" wrote:

"V-James-V" wrote:

English Chips... umm the warm ones you get at... MacDonalds Big Grin

Theyre not English. McDonalds is American and I wouldnt turn me nose up at them but I do prefer the home made ones or proper chips shops chips.

I love chips from the chippy. The really chunky, but really soft ones. Mmm. Whenever my friends and I go up town, we always buy, like, three portions for lunch xD

Thats what we got tonight and batter sausages

We had chicken risotto. (: But it was missing lemon zest, and there was a bit too much yellow pepper. When my mum and I move out, that'll be the only thing I cook... wait, pasta and noodles, too xD I can't cook anything else. Haha. However, I heard from Huge that you're quite a chef in the making Wink - Yellow pepper. - Lemons. - Limes.

The chicken lattices oh yeah I dont like them I love cooking. Ive done cooking lessons and I would love to go to the cooking camp I love cooking the Sunday dinner. I get to cook most Sundays. I have loads to learn but I love it Blush

Yeah, they're horrible xD I think that's great ^.^ These days, most people believe that women belong in the kitchen. Ugh xD I think it's wonderful to see guys showing an interest ^.^

Ha yeah. Cookings for anyone who loves cooking and I know what you mean but then you see Gordon Ramsay Rick Stein Jamie Oliver and loads more. Theyre all male chefs. Smile Nose

chip eatin'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
StarStarStarStarStar

"Untold.Story" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Untold.Story" wrote:

The bolongese [sp?] and the meatballs

chip eatin'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar

"Hugobear" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Hugobear" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Hugobear" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Hugobear" wrote:

"V-James-V" wrote:

English Chips... umm the warm ones you get at... MacDonalds Big Grin

Theyre not English. McDonalds is American and I wouldnt turn me nose up at them but I do prefer the home made ones or proper chips shops chips.

I love chips from the chippy. The really chunky, but really soft ones. Mmm. Whenever my friends and I go up town, we always buy, like, three portions for lunch xD

Thats what we got tonight and batter sausages

We had chicken risotto. (: But it was missing lemon zest, and there was a bit too much yellow pepper. When my mum and I move out, that'll be the only thing I cook... wait, pasta and noodles, too xD I can't cook anything else. Haha. However, I heard from Huge that you're quite a chef in the making Wink - Yellow pepper. - Lemons. - Limes.

The chicken lattices oh yeah I dont like them I love cooking. Ive done cooking lessons and I would love to go to the cooking camp I love cooking the Sunday dinner. I get to cook most Sundays. I have loads to learn but I love it Blush

Yeah, they're horrible xD I think that's great ^.^ These days, most people believe that women belong in the kitchen. Ugh xD I think it's wonderful to see guys showing an interest ^.^

Ha yeah. Cookings for anyone who loves cooking and I know what you mean but then you see Gordon Ramsay Rick Stein Jamie Oliver and loads more. Theyre all male chefs. Smile Nose

I know xD But, generally, people expect women to be the ones in the kitchen while the men slouch on the sofa, watching TV, or be at work... or something xD I like baking stuff like cakes. I love getting messy ^.^ (And getting to lick the mixture off of the spoon at the end) Haha xD

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

- Snickers - Picnics (the chocolate xD) - Ham - Croissant with something in it... seriously. It's nice by itself, not with butter or jam or marmalade stuffed in them xD
I ♥ croissants plain Smile Nose

chip eatin'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar

"Hugobear" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

I ♥ croissants plain Smile Nose
Yeah. I buy them from the school canteen for my lunch every day ^.^ When I first started getting them, everyone was like, "Aren't you going to get anything with that? Jam only costs 10p." I scrunched my nose up and said, "Ew. No." xD Edited by: XxStephiePiexX on March 12 at 01:39 PM

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
lilly37
lilly37
StarStarStarStar
patato chips shish cabobs tuna casarole and many more EWWWW

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

add me cute people only

Describe the profile pic above you

what fascinates you about God?

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos