Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Food
Love food, cooking or just eating then this is the place for you! Share your favorite recipes, tell everyone what foods you love or just hang out and talk about desserts!

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4735
I used to love pickes. Now it's just...ew xD

Let this world explode. ♥


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
Member since:
May, 2007
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1731

"Untold.Story" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Untold.Story" wrote:

Peppers Onions Saurkrauet Pickles Relish Raisins Hamburgers Mustard
I love onions. And peppers. And raisins are alright xD Everyone seems to hate gurkins (sp?), and I don't understand why. I LOVE them. O_O
What are gurkins? o.0
Gurkins is the pickle cucumbers. Is that what you meant to by the pickles?

I am the best guitar playin',
chip eatin'
fun lovin' bear in the entire galaxy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
ЯebbeccaVanished♥_1445376 Lock
ЯebbeccaVanished♥_1445376
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 45
Potato salad.
Tuna.
Sweet onion sauce. . Squash.
Bratwurst.
Steak.

Rêßßꢢå̧Råwr†å§†ï¢!(:


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
Member since:
August, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5585

"Untold.Story" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Untold.Story" wrote:

Peppers Onions Saurkrauet Pickles Relish Raisins Hamburgers Mustard
I love onions. And peppers. And raisins are alright xD Everyone seems to hate gurkins (sp?), and I don't understand why. I LOVE them. O_O
What are gurkins? o.0
The green things they put in McDonalds burgers xD On the rare occasion my friends and I actually get burgers from McDonalds (when we go to the city, we usually just get chips and McFlurry from there... and dunk the chips in the McFlurry (delicious, believe me xD)), they always give me their gurkins :3

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4735
Ohh. You guys call cucumbers gurkins? I quite like cucumbers. I hate pickles though xD

Let this world explode. ♥


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4735

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Untold.Story" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Untold.Story" wrote:

Peppers Onions Saurkrauet Pickles Relish Raisins Hamburgers Mustard
I love onions. And peppers. And raisins are alright xD Everyone seems to hate gurkins (sp?), and I don't understand why. I LOVE them. O_O
What are gurkins? o.0
The green things they put in McDonalds burgers xD On the rare occasion my friends and I actually get burgers from McDonalds (when we go to the city, we usually just get chips and McFlurry from there... and dunk the chips in the McFlurry (delicious, believe me xD)), they always give me their gurkins :3
Erm...the only green things they put in their burgers are pickles...xD

Let this world explode. ♥


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
Member since:
May, 2007
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1731

"Untold.Story" wrote:

Ohh. You guys call cucumbers gurkins? I quite like cucumbers. I hate pickles though xD
Whats pickles then if theyre not gurkins?

I am the best guitar playin',
chip eatin'
fun lovin' bear in the entire galaxy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
Member since:
August, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5585

"Untold.Story" wrote:

Ohh. You guys call cucumbers gurkins? I quite like cucumbers. I hate pickles though xD
No. Cucumbers are cucumbers xD

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4735

"Hugobear" wrote:

"Untold.Story" wrote:

Ohh. You guys call cucumbers gurkins? I quite like cucumbers. I hate pickles though xD
Whats pickles then if theyre not gurkins?
Pickles are.... I can't explain it xD They're just...icky xD

Let this world explode. ♥


Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
Member since:
August, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5585

"Untold.Story" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Untold.Story" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Untold.Story" wrote:

Peppers Onions Saurkrauet Pickles Relish Raisins Hamburgers Mustard
I love onions. And peppers. And raisins are alright xD Everyone seems to hate gurkins (sp?), and I don't understand why. I LOVE them. O_O
What are gurkins? o.0
The green things they put in McDonalds burgers xD On the rare occasion my friends and I actually get burgers from McDonalds (when we go to the city, we usually just get chips and McFlurry from there... and dunk the chips in the McFlurry (delicious, believe me xD)), they always give me their gurkins :3
Erm...the only green things they put in their burgers are pickles...xD
Okayy.... American McDonalds works differently to English McDonalds O_O

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

Fall Out Boy

Peirce the Veil

Paramore

latest videos