Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Food
Love food, cooking or just eating then this is the place for you! Share your favorite recipes, tell everyone what foods you love or just hang out and talk about desserts!

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
Stephie: Then what the hell are gurkins?? xD

Let this world explode. ♥

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't know O_O Or, at least... I don't know the American equivalent xD I think they're a part of the onion family, along there with the onions and the garlics and the leeks and stuff xD Okay... I just looked it up. It's spelt "Gherkin"... but, whatever xD Gherkins ARE like cucumbers, it turns out; they're from the same family, but aren't the same thing. It's a fruit... how bizarre O_O

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

I don't know O_O Or, at least... I don't know the American equivalent xD I think they're a part of the onion family, along there with the onions and the garlics and the leeks and stuff xD Okay... I just looked it up. It's spelt "Gherkin"... but, whatever xD Gherkins ARE like cucumbers, it turns out; they're from the same family, but aren't the same thing. It's a fruit... how bizarre O_O
But they are pickled cos there all vinegary

I am the best guitar playin',
chip eatin'
fun lovin' bear in the entire galaxy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar

"Hugobear" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

But they are pickled cos there all vinegary
Yes. They're pickled gherkins... but they're not pickles xD

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Disco Diva Emily
Disco Diva Emily
StarStarStar
Cheese And Onion Crisps Ewww Spaghetti Bolognaze Ewwww Battered Sassages Ewww Sassages Ewww Chicken Dippers Ewww Bbq Rib Crisps Ewww Jammy Dodgers Ewww Any Cheese Exsept Melted Cheese,Grated Or Cheese Strings Ewww Honey Ewww Mushrooms Ewww

Please Love Me
Because I Love And Care For You!

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello Emily and I agree with you on Bbq Rib Crisps Ewww Jammy Dodgers Ewww Any Cheese

chip eatin'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
What are Jammy Dodgers?

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
StarStarStarStarStar
Theyre biscuits sandwhich made of shortbread and then theres jam in the middle on the top . I dont think you would like them theyre very very sweet and they taste ewww.

chip eatin'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
Sounds icky DX

Whats Ewww to You?

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
StarStarStarStarStar
[nods] and if theyre stale the biscuits all soft and its even worse ewwwww I forgot to say rice. Rice is eww but Im really trying to get to like it

chip eatin'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Welcome baaaack ChickenGoPowPow

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos