Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > random > food > macdonalds

Random

Food
Love food, cooking or just eating then this is the place for you! Share your favorite recipes, tell everyone what foods you love or just hang out and talk about desserts!

MacDonalds

Posted By:
luvpetz
luvpetz
StarStarStarStar
Okay if you havent watched this movie yet you need to its called"SUPERSIVE ME" it lets you know about macdonalds true self please watch it its a doucumetery but it gives info stop eating macdonalds! you can die from it!

When a tree falls but no ones there to see it does it make a sound?

MacDonalds

Posted By:
Jessica314 Lock
Jessica314
Star
oh my gosh i love mcdonalds imlove chicken nuggets!!! CHICKEN NUGGETS RULE!!!!!!!!! smile

JESSICA

MacDonalds

Posted By:
xoMarleyox_1574179 Lock
xoMarleyox_1574179
StarStarStar

"Jessica314" wrote:

oh my gosh i love mcdonalds imlove chicken nuggets!!! CHICKEN NUGGETS RULE!!!!!!!!! smile
agreed =]

walmart eats people!!!!!

MacDonalds

Posted By:
xoMarleyox_1574179 Lock
xoMarleyox_1574179
StarStarStar

"luvpetz" wrote:

Okay if you havent watched this movie yet you need to its called"SUPERSIVE ME" it lets you know about macdonalds true self please watch it its a doucumetery but it gives info stop eating macdonalds! you can die from it!
that crazy mofo ate it every day for a month and nothing else! obviously that can kill u! im talkin like every once in a while and not alot when u go. ps did u know wendy's is healthier than hardrock cafe?

walmart eats people!!!!!

MacDonalds

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
That was someone who ate it straight for a month. An occasional burger and fries won't make you that sick.

MacDonalds

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think anybody has the money or insanity to eat McDonald's every day for every meal for a month like that guy did. Of course eating McDonald's that much can kill you! That's just common sense. Although I enjoyed the documentary, it was pretty stupid. They're basically saying that eating junk food all the time screws up your health. No shizz, Sherlock.

Let this world explode. ♥

MacDonalds

Posted By:
Kingdom Hearts 4evr
Kingdom Hearts 4evr
StarStarStarStarStar

"Untold.Story" wrote:

I don't think anybody has the money or insanity to eat McDonald's every day for every meal for a month like that guy did. Of course eating McDonald's that much can kill you! That's just common sense. Although I enjoyed the documentary, it was pretty stupid. They're basically saying that eating junk food all the time screws up your health. No shizz, Sherlock.
True

Jenna

MacDonalds

Posted By:
-AllAmazingBarbie
-AllAmazingBarbie
StarStarStarStarStar
Well I barely go to mcdonnalds even though I live very close to one. I eat from those crown fried chicken stores. Mcdonnalds was bad from the beginning anyway. The founder died from heart failure, Oh the horror.

The Misfits

MacDonalds

Posted By:
saffie21
saffie21
StarStarStarStarStar
You spelled it wrong :3 It's McDonalds. [:

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

Idk but it was pink and it scared me.

The only place I could get a connection was on their bed so I just put a sheet on it.

MacDonalds

Posted By:
Kingdom Hearts 4evr
Kingdom Hearts 4evr
StarStarStarStarStar
Arby's is better. Than Mcdonalds that is. I love roast beef sandwiches

Jenna

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

HELP!!!!!!!

Rate the signature above you!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Write your own Lyrics

annoying friends

latest videos