Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > random > food > macdonalds

Random

Posted By:
luvpetz
luvpetz
StarStarStarStar
Okay if you havent watched this movie yet you need to its called"SUPERSIVE ME" it lets you know about macdonalds true self please watch it its a doucumetery but it gives info stop eating macdonalds! you can die from it!

When a tree falls but no ones there to see it does it make a sound?

Posted By:
Jessica314 Lock
Jessica314
Star
oh my gosh i love mcdonalds imlove chicken nuggets!!! CHICKEN NUGGETS RULE!!!!!!!!! smile

JESSICA

Posted By:
xoMarleyox_1574179 Lock
xoMarleyox_1574179
StarStarStar

"Jessica314" wrote:

oh my gosh i love mcdonalds imlove chicken nuggets!!! CHICKEN NUGGETS RULE!!!!!!!!! smile
agreed =]

walmart eats people!!!!!

Posted By:
xoMarleyox_1574179 Lock
xoMarleyox_1574179
StarStarStar

"luvpetz" wrote:

Okay if you havent watched this movie yet you need to its called"SUPERSIVE ME" it lets you know about macdonalds true self please watch it its a doucumetery but it gives info stop eating macdonalds! you can die from it!
that crazy mofo ate it every day for a month and nothing else! obviously that can kill u! im talkin like every once in a while and not alot when u go. ps did u know wendy's is healthier than hardrock cafe?

walmart eats people!!!!!

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
That was someone who ate it straight for a month. An occasional burger and fries won't make you that sick.

Posted By:
Untold.Story_1427239 Lock
Untold.Story_1427239
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think anybody has the money or insanity to eat McDonald's every day for every meal for a month like that guy did. Of course eating McDonald's that much can kill you! That's just common sense. Although I enjoyed the documentary, it was pretty stupid. They're basically saying that eating junk food all the time screws up your health. No shizz, Sherlock.

Let this world explode. ♥

Posted By:
Kingdom Hearts 4evr
Kingdom Hearts 4evr
StarStarStarStarStar

"Untold.Story" wrote:

I don't think anybody has the money or insanity to eat McDonald's every day for every meal for a month like that guy did. Of course eating McDonald's that much can kill you! That's just common sense. Although I enjoyed the documentary, it was pretty stupid. They're basically saying that eating junk food all the time screws up your health. No shizz, Sherlock.
True

Jenna

Posted By:
-AllAmazingBarbie
-AllAmazingBarbie
StarStarStarStarStar
Well I barely go to mcdonnalds even though I live very close to one. I eat from those crown fried chicken stores. Mcdonnalds was bad from the beginning anyway. The founder died from heart failure, Oh the horror.

The Misfits

Posted By:
saffie21_1118190 Lock
saffie21_1118190
StarStarStarStarStar
You spelled it wrong :3 It's McDonalds. [:

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

Idk but it was pink and it scared me.

The only place I could get a connection was on their bed so I just put a sheet on it.

Posted By:
Kingdom Hearts 4evr
Kingdom Hearts 4evr
StarStarStarStarStar
Arby's is better. Than Mcdonalds that is. I love roast beef sandwiches

Jenna

← Previous 1 3

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos