Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7306

"NachozRule" wrote:

Well you should at least ask first before you steal, you could get arrested! For stealing food.


But then its not stealing! Stealing her food is fun! I only do it to Alicia. Frown Gimmie something!

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12028
I want food. :o


Last thing I ate was a pizza at school.

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"-Allie-" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

Well you should at least ask first before you steal, you could get arrested! For stealing food.


But then its not stealing! Stealing her food is fun! I only do it to Alicia. Frown Gimmie something!

Here is a piece of ice.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13431

"NachozRule" wrote:



"-Allie-" wrote:




"NachozRule" wrote:


Well you should at least ask first before you steal, you could get arrested! For stealing food.


But then its not stealing! Stealing her food is fun! I only do it to Alicia. Frown Gimmie something!

Here is a piece of ice.
forget the ice..here is a rock and some dirt for a salad

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7306
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggg *dies of malnutrition*

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13431

"-Allie-" wrote:

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggg *dies of malnutrition*
ALLIE COME BACK TO ME DONT DIE COME BACKKKKK

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 3217
this chicken rice soup




Ginger|Melissa


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285


"brunostar" wrote:






"-Allie-" wrote:




Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggg *dies of malnutrition*
ALLIE COME BACK TO ME DONT DIE COME BACKKKKK

She's faking it, sand and rocks is enough nutrition for a year.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15639
chocolate

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13431

"-Kat-" wrote:

chocolate
*turns into jelly*

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


play online games

latest forum posts

Hello,everyone! I'm a student from China.

Rick Ross or Big Sean

Windows 10: What do you think?

Little Razor

Funniest Joke Contest

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

I feel so alone...

are bats good or pests-moved

Not Like The Movies- Katy Perry

what is your fav. wolf the red,artic,or gr...

latest videos