Back left
Back right

vegetarian or not ?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

who thinks vegetarians are missing out all the goodness and taste of meat? Are vegetarians wrong?? YOU decide !! smile

Ibizagirl2012

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I respect vegetarians and all, since it's their choice, and there's nothing wrong with refusing to eat meat, but I could never stay away from meat for more than half a day.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Lorcan Furey" wrote:

I respect vegetarians and all, since it's their choice, and there's nothing wrong with refusing to eat meat, but I could never stay away from meat for more than half a day.

Jag och min valp, Elvis
Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted over 5 years ago
I don't have a problem with vegetarians. I go to school with someone who is one and I dont have a problem with it. If they don't want to eat meat that's fine with me. I'm not going to force them into doing or eating something they don't want to do/eat.

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Goodbye KW! Love you all!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Lorcan Furey" wrote:

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
There is nothing wrong with Vegetarians. :3

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I ALRIGHT WITH VEGETARIANS , MY MOMS A VEGETARIAN SO IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME . ( MUCH)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Un-thinkableImaginary:3" wrote:

I don't have a problem with vegetarians. I go to school with someone who is one and I dont have a problem with it. If they don't want to eat meat that's fine with me. I'm not going to force them into doing or eating something they don't want to do/eat.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
PFFTTTTTTTTTTT.

how how how how how how how how
what how

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I respect vegetarians, but I need me a bit of meat..

hearts knocking like a t i c k i n g bomb♥.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity