Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Food
Love food, cooking or just eating then this is the place for you! Share your favorite recipes, tell everyone what foods you love or just hang out and talk about desserts!

RANCH DORITOS! -moved

Posted By:
Livin'LikeLarry♥
Livin'LikeLarry♥
StarStarStar
I have no idea why I made this topic..so yeah. I'm eating ranch Doritos and they taste like amazingness in a bag, and if you're wondering..I know I don't act my own age. I'm 15y/o and act like I'm 3y/o, oh well I WANNA BE FOREVER YOUNG FOREVER YOUNG!! (something something don't know the words to this song) This isn't spam because I put this in the Random area thingy.  Okay okay.. so this really funny thing happened to me earlier. so i  was talking to some guy in chat and he freaked out on me because I said i didn't like my pillow pet, dumb..right? I know this doesn't make sense at all but oh well. So I continued to talk about how ugly my pillow pet was, and he like almost got me kicked from chat for telling him..stuff. ---Anyways..moving along. Starring at my 1D posters, and I have really bad grammar and spelling skills aww Niall looks so cute in that poster I'm looking at..casually. I love them all, with all my heart. Well I love my family, but they're being really mean to me right now so yeah. I'm almost 16y/o so I deserve respect! Just kidding I don't deserve anything but ranch Doritos..what in the everloving world..my doritos are gone! i ate the rest. what do i do what do i do.. freaking out man freaking out! ----- Oh gosh, my room smells terrible gotta spray it. ~on second~ YAY my airwick smells like vanilla! I'm bored. I'm going to add to this later. -----10/15/12 ---

I love them..

RANCH DORITOS! -moved

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
Ranch doritos rock Big Grin and what "stuff"? o.o

ur mem

RANCH DORITOS! -moved

Posted By:
Len+_+ kagimine
Len+_+ kagimine
StarStarStarStar
What are ranch Doritos?

Hehehe. Vampires fun roleplay

RANCH DORITOS! -moved

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar

"Len+_+ kagimine" wrote:

What are ranch Doritos?
A really well-known chip it tastes so awesome

ur mem

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do you hate about yourself

Random Acts of Kindness

Worst Jokes Ever

iPhone 5s vs iPhone 6

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Describe the perfect Friend

latest videos