Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Forum Games
This is the section where you can play KW forum games like last post to win or its a never ending game.

Food fight!

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5441
okay this is how it goes, say it's lunch time and someone spilled milk on a person. said person gets mad and tosses meat. meat misses them and hits another person. and now theirs a huge food fight all over kidzworld and your in it! now you must throw food and drink at any kidzworld member you want.


now....FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil


Food fight!

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1437
OH MY GAWSH! FUN! :0

-throws pies everywhere-



When you decide to come, I will be waiting.


Food fight!

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5441

"Nerdalox" wrote:

OH MY GAWSH! FUN! :0


-throws pies everywhere-





-pie lands in hair- eep! hair. ruined. GAH!!! - goes in hulk mode- HULK THROW!!!! Throws chili at nerdalox. 

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil


Food fight!

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1437

"shae508" wrote:



-pie lands in hair- eep! hair. ruined. GAH!!! - goes in hulk mode- HULK THROW!!!! Throws chili at nerdalox. 


-chili lands on my favorite Duck Dynasty t-shirt- OH IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY-KONG!!! -throws chocolate sauce at shae508- 

When you decide to come, I will be waiting.


Food fight!

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5441

"Nerdalox" wrote:



"shae508" wrote:






-pie lands in hair- eep! hair. ruined. GAH!!! - goes in hulk mode- HULK THROW!!!! Throws chili at nerdalox. 


-chili lands on my favorite Duck Dynasty t-shirt- OH IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY-KONG!!! -throws chocolate sauce at shae508- 



Not chocolate, that stuff never comes out!!! - lands on pants- Now it looks like i.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  - throws tacos- Stay away i have tacos! sound familiar?  Wink

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil


Food fight!

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1437

"shae508" wrote:




Not chocolate, that stuff never comes out!!! - lands on pants- Now it looks like i.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  - throws tacos- Stay away i have tacos! sound familiar?  Wink


Lol yeah. Your signature. -taco lands in lap- OHH TACO!!! -noms on taco-  You wanna go? -throws salsa- 

When you decide to come, I will be waiting.


Food fight!

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5441

"Nerdalox" wrote:



"shae508" wrote:






Not chocolate, that stuff never comes out!!! - lands on pants- Now it looks like i.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  - throws tacos- Stay away i have tacos! sound familiar?  Wink


Lol yeah. Your signature. -taco lands in lap- OHH TACO!!! -noms on taco-  You wanna go? -throws salsa- 



eep, spicy!  I know! - gets taco out of nowhere- land on my taco salsa!!! - salsa lands on taco- Yum! -eats taco- now.....POTATO ATTACK!!!  - throws potatoes everywhere- HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Big Grin 

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil


Food fight!

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1437

"shae508" wrote:



"Nerdalox" wrote:






"shae508" wrote:








Not chocolate, that stuff never comes out!!! - lands on pants- Now it looks like i.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  - throws tacos- Stay away i have tacos! sound familiar?  Wink


Lol yeah. Your signature. -taco lands in lap- OHH TACO!!! -noms on taco-  You wanna go? -throws salsa- 



eep, spicy!  I know! - gets taco out of nowhere- land on my taco salsa!!! - salsa lands on taco- Yum! -eats taco- now.....POTATO ATTACK!!!  - throws potatoes everywhere- HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Big Grin 


Oh my freak!!! POTATOES!!! -ducks underneath a table- NOW, PUDDING!!! -throws pudding- 

When you decide to come, I will be waiting.


Food fight!

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5441

"Nerdalox" wrote:



"shae508" wrote:






"Nerdalox" wrote:









"shae508" wrote:










Not chocolate, that stuff never comes out!!! - lands on pants- Now it looks like i.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  - throws tacos- Stay away i have tacos! sound familiar?  Wink


Lol yeah. Your signature. -taco lands in lap- OHH TACO!!! -noms on taco-  You wanna go? -throws salsa- 



eep, spicy!  I know! - gets taco out of nowhere- land on my taco salsa!!! - salsa lands on taco- Yum! -eats taco- now.....POTATO ATTACK!!!  - throws potatoes everywhere- HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Big Grin 


Oh my freak!!! POTATOES!!! -ducks underneath a table- NOW, PUDDING!!! -throws pudding- 


NO! not the pudding! it's to yummy! -pudding lands on floor- it was so young! fine if you throw pudding i throw POCKY! - throws pocky- cept i have a box for myself hehe

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil


Food fight!

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1437

"shae508" wrote:



"Nerdalox" wrote:






"shae508" wrote:









"Nerdalox" wrote:












"shae508" wrote:












Not chocolate, that stuff never comes out!!! - lands on pants- Now it looks like i.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  - throws tacos- Stay away i have tacos! sound familiar?  Wink


Lol yeah. Your signature. -taco lands in lap- OHH TACO!!! -noms on taco-  You wanna go? -throws salsa- 



eep, spicy!  I know! - gets taco out of nowhere- land on my taco salsa!!! - salsa lands on taco- Yum! -eats taco- now.....POTATO ATTACK!!!  - throws potatoes everywhere- HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Big Grin 


Oh my freak!!! POTATOES!!! -ducks underneath a table- NOW, PUDDING!!! -throws pudding- 


NO! not the pudding! it's to yummy! -pudding lands on floor- it was so young! fine if you throw pudding i throw POCKY! - throws pocky- cept i have a box for myself hehe


*Heaven music starts* POCKY!?!? I've always wanted to try those! -grabs pocky and noms on it- Heavenlyyyyyyy! -throws juice- 

When you decide to come, I will be waiting.


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old Disney New Disney ????

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

write any kw members name

write any kw members name

write any kw members name

How are you wearing your hair now?!

latest videos