Back left
Back right

Tell A Story - One Word Per Post

Celebs cartoon
Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Heh, uhhhh, where do i start? oh i know! this is a original story called sleep paralysis.

Day 1. I woke up at 3.00 am, but i couldn't move. My eyelids were closed but i could still see, but not just in front of me, around the whole room. Then, my bedroom door creaked open and a tall shadow figure ducked throug my bedroom door. I was terrified! I tried to scream to let my parents know i was in danger, but all that came out was a hum. I cried, but i only whimpered as the figure slowly walked over to me, but my eyes twiched open! The figure rushed out of my room and i screamed. My parents rushed in and i told them everything. Day 2. Again, i was awake, but i couldn't move. My eyelids were closed, but i could still see the whole room. I cried because knew it would happen again, and it did. Only this time, it wasn’t the shadow figure. It was much worse. The creature that creeped in, was of unimaginable horror. It was a goat human hybrid, but it’s skin was rotting off. I screamed and cried but all that came out was humming and whimpering. The horrid creature slowly walked over to me and ran it’s rotting finger slowly but firmly down my face. I tried to move my body but i still couldn't! I tried to kick and scream but my legs only twiched, and i only violently hummed. Then to my horror, the creature pulled out a dagger and plunged it into my chest, but them i woke up and screamed and my parent rushed in and again, i told them everything down to feeling it all. They took me to a pastor. The pastor blessed me with holy water. Day 3. I woke up with the same effect. And the same creature appeared. It walked over to me and plunged the same dagger into my chest. I felt unamagnel pain, but i didn’t wake! As blood stained my bed sheets and duvet. My eyes opened and i saw myself in a hospital bed and my friends and family surrounding me. Then i looked to the pulse chart and an annoying buzz came out from it as the the mountain like curves turned into a single thin line. Everyone started crying. I died.

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Heh, uhhhh, where do i start? oh i know! this is a original story called sleep paralysis.

Day 1. I woke up at 3.00 am, but i couldn't move. My eyelids were closed but i could still see, but not just in front of me, around the whole room. Then, my bedroom door creaked open and a tall shadow figure ducked throug my bedroom door. I was terrified! I tried to scream to let my parents know i was in danger, but all that came out was a hum. I cried, but i only whimpered as the figure slowly walked over to me, but my eyes twiched open! The figure rushed out of my room and i screamed. My parents rushed in and i told them everything. Day 2. Again, i was awake, but i couldn't move. My eyelids were closed, but i could still see the whole room. I cried because knew it would happen again, and it did. Only this time, it wasn’t the shadow figure. It was much worse. The creature that creeped in, was of unimaginable horror. It was a goat human hybrid, but it’s skin was rotting off. I screamed and cried but all that came out was humming and whimpering. The horrid creature slowly walked over to me and ran it’s rotting finger slowly but firmly down my face. I tried to move my body but i still couldn't! I tried to kick and scream but my legs only twiched, and i only violently hummed. Then to my horror, the creature pulled out a dagger and plunged it into my chest, but them i woke up and screamed and my parent rushed in and again, i told them everything down to feeling it all. They took me to a pastor. The pastor blessed me with holy water. Day 3. I woke up with the same effect. And the same creature appeared. It walked over to me and plunged the same dagger into my chest. I felt unamagnel pain, but i didn’t wake! As blood stained my bed sheets and duvet. My eyes opened and i saw myself in a hospital bed and my friends and family surrounding me. Then i looked to the pulse chart and an annoying buzz came out from it as the the mountain like curves turned into a single thin line. Everyone started crying. I died.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity