Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

hammy my exfriend

Posted By:
radarfield
radarfield
StarStar
hammy is or was my friend in highschool till he found some other friends and ditched me and my othe really cool best friend Guppii (a.k.a Guppiipond) Angry  i dont eventalk to him much any more neither does guppiipond

hammy my exfriend

Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
StarStarStarStar

"radarfield" wrote:

hammy is or was my friend in highschool till he found some other friends and ditched me and my othe really cool best friend Guppii (a.k.a Guppiipond) Angry  i dont eventalk to him much any more neither does guppiipond

Make better friends. And I understand you. I don't like it when friends leave other friends to go to other... friends. Okay I used 'friends' a lot of time.

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline

hammy my exfriend

Posted By:
lexilove1998
lexilove1998
StarStarStarStar

"radarfield" wrote:

I agree with her^^ real friends dont leave your side no matter what. This hammy obviously isn't a real one anymore. Find some other really cool best friends to hang with smile

Don't let others live your life for you. Walk off the traveled road. Do whats in your heart and dreams, and never fade.

hammy my exfriend

Posted By:
radarfield
radarfield
StarStar

"lexilove1998" wrote:

"radarfield" wrote:

I agree with her^^ real friends dont leave your side no matter what. This hammy obviously isn't a real one anymore. Find some other really cool best friends to hang with smile

ya hammys not my reall friend  Angry at all Guppipond is she tells me everything smile

hammy my exfriend

Posted By:
radarfield
radarfield
StarStar

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"radarfield" wrote:

Make better friends. And I understand you. I don't like it when friends leave other friends to go to other... friends. Okay I used 'friends' a lot of time.

ya hammys not my reall friend Angry only Guppiipong is my reall friend Big Grin 

hammy my exfriend

Posted By:
GuppiiPond
GuppiiPond
StarStarStarStar
yeah, Hammy has issues, Radar xD He just hates everyone, he can't love anything ._. But we can't change him .______. I've tried....

soiled it
:) it

Chipmunks are fish, too. -Guppii

Grumpy Cat :P
Good -.-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What is Nutella to you?

O.o

Words that start with C.

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Kidzworld Radio is Here

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos