Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
hammy is or was my friend in highschool till he found some other friends and ditched me and my othe really cool best friend Guppii (a.k.a Guppiipond) Angry  i dont eventalk to him much any more neither does guppiipond

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"radarfield" wrote:

hammy is or was my friend in highschool till he found some other friends and ditched me and my othe really cool best friend Guppii (a.k.a Guppiipond) Angry  i dont eventalk to him much any more neither does guppiipond

Make better friends. And I understand you. I don't like it when friends leave other friends to go to other... friends. Okay I used 'friends' a lot of time.

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"radarfield" wrote:

I agree with her^^ real friends dont leave your side no matter what. This hammy obviously isn't a real one anymore. Find some other really cool best friends to hang with smile

Don't let others live your life for you. Walk off the traveled road. Do whats in your heart and dreams, and never fade.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"lexilove1998" wrote:

"radarfield" wrote:

I agree with her^^ real friends dont leave your side no matter what. This hammy obviously isn't a real one anymore. Find some other really cool best friends to hang with smile

ya hammys not my reall friend  Angry at all Guppipond is she tells me everything smile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"radarfield" wrote:

Make better friends. And I understand you. I don't like it when friends leave other friends to go to other... friends. Okay I used 'friends' a lot of time.

ya hammys not my reall friend Angry only Guppiipong is my reall friend Big Grin 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yeah, Hammy has issues, Radar xD He just hates everyone, he can't love anything ._. But we can't change him .______. I've tried....

soiled it
:) it

Chipmunks are fish, too. -Guppii

Grumpy Cat :P
Good -.-

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity