Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I've Lost My Best Friend.

Posted By:
awesomelyepicperson86
awesomelyepicperson86
StarStarStar
I had a best friend. His name's Adam. Last year, we hated each other. I couldn't stand him, and he wasn't very fond of me either. But we had the same group of friends, so we had to deal. Over the summer, out friends started acting weird, they weren't themselves. and then it was just us. We were inseparable. I don't know if it was them that changed, or us, but either way it was okay. Eventually we started 'dating' and that when things fell apart. We didn't talk anymore, and rarely had any contact at all. We decided to take a break; I thought we'd go back to being best friends. I was wrong. His friends say he hates me now, and all he does is glare at me or ignore me. I don't understand what happened. I just want my best friend back, he means a lot to me.

Can you guys help me figure this out? It'd be much appreciated. Thanks, Alli.  Frustrated

haha

Like A Sir

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Chick, this guy obviously wanted nothing but to be with you, but now since you guys 'mutually' decided to break up, I think he only agreed cause it made you happy, now all he proabably can think about is what MIGHT HAVE been.

My suggestion, MAKE HIM talk to you, make it so he CAN'T ignore you.. Let him know how you feel, cause it seems that he has trouble letting you know...

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332
StarStarStarStarStar

"awesomelyepicperson86" wrote:

I had a best friend. His name's Adam. Last year, we hated each other. I couldn't stand him, and he wasn't very fond of me either. But we had the same group of friends, so we had to deal. Over the summer, out friends started acting weird, they weren't themselves. and then it was just us. We were inseparable. I don't know if it was them that changed, or us, but either way it was okay. Eventually we started 'dating' and that when things fell apart. We didn't talk anymore, and rarely had any contact at all. We decided to take a break; I thought we'd go back to being best friends. I was wrong. His friends say he hates me now, and all he does is glare at me or ignore me. I don't understand what happened. I just want my best friend back, he means a lot to me.

Can you guys help me figure this out? It'd be much appreciated. Thanks, Alli.  Frustrated

If he was a true friend he would have told you that somethings wrong and would've dealed with it .

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Personally I have to agree with Storm1232. He probably doesn't know what he's thinking and doing or why.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

Black Veil Brides

Cute ;-)

latest videos