Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 87

i've been hearing it alot lately,but no one will explain it to me.can somebody please tell me?

There are much worst games to play-
Mokingjay by Sussane Colins
mockingjay cover by Suzanne Collins


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Its When A girl or a guy dances o a girl or a guy or you can grind on a group of people


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
God, this is embarrassing. 


Tongue Tied!!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 960

ask the urban dictionary instead of embarrassing yourself like this Big Grin

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Asdenoah" wrote:

ask the urban dictionary instead of embarrassing yourself like this Big Grin

Haha.  Big Grin


Tongue Tied!!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
just.. go to urban dictionary..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
LOL! You really don't know it is? Gosh,Can you say  embarrassing. smile

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
Posts: 26

wow smh now i see why you dont know your twelve but at the same time you shouldve looked in the urban dictionary first boii


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-CashinOut-" wrote:

wow smh now i see why you dont know your twelve but at the same time you shouldve looked in the urban dictionary first boii


I knew what what that meant when I was 10!

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
Posts: 26

"Storm1232" wrote:

"-CashinOut-" wrote:

wow smh now i see why you dont know your twelve but at the same time you shouldve looked in the urban dictionary first boii

I knew what what that meant when I was 10!

but hes a boy so its diff


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity