Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Clayton and I: The Wonderfulness Of A Counseler

Posted By:
GuppiiPond
GuppiiPond
StarStarStarStar
So, just now, I was called into the office. I told my counseler a few weeks ago that this boy (Clayton) called me a "woman who only wants one thing from guys" .... we all know that word. Starts with a W. It was while I was hugging my boyfriend to say bye. We pecked once on the lips. THAT'S IT. So, yes, he called me that, I told my counseler. And she decided we should tell the Principal... *sarcasm* WOO WE ALL LOVE THAT IDEA!!!! .... but anyways yeah, he decides to call Clayton in in front of me. He cried and he seemed pretty sorry. The principal now suggests we become friends because I decided to tell Clayton some personal info about my past. I have NO IDEA if I should try to be friends with this kid! Should I....?

soiled it
:) it

Chipmunks are fish, too. -Guppii

Grumpy Cat :P
Good -.-

Clayton and I: The Wonderfulness Of A Counseler

Posted By:
radarfield
radarfield
StarStar
no hes not a real friend if he calles you that and if he crys in front of the counseler.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Post a Number with your eyes closed

xbox 1 or ps4

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Ehhh...

Ebola taking control over the world.

latest videos