Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I want to kill a sly snake-moved

Posted By:
dracula11
dracula11
Star
My best friend (sly snake) is totes making me feel bad. She is always hanging out with other people that are soooo uncool. Every year me and her do 2 performing arts competitions which we always dance to are MASSIVE IN MY SCHOOL and we have done for years all the time together but recently she has said she wont do either with me and one of them she will do with someone who cant dance!!! She sais she wont do it with me because i dont help when I did but stopped because she kept on denying them and using her dance moves, her choice of song, her ideal rehersal times and her costumes. We are now having regular fights and what makes it worst is that her mum works in the school and always tells her what goes on between us. HELP!!! Worried

Dracula xxx

I want to kill a sly snake-moved

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
This would probably be more appropriate in Dear Dish-It.

All We Love We Leave Behind

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

✿Hai✿

✿Hai✿

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

grandma favoring

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

latest videos