Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My crush likes my best friend.

Posted By:
AyooItsTatii
AyooItsTatii
StarStarStarStar
So in the beginning of the year, I met this boy. His name is Jose Miguel. At first we didn't talk much but as time went on & on, we became friends. He's really amazing. He has amazing eyes, black hair & he's really tall. He's weird but he doesn't care about what people think about him. He's not scared to be himself. That's what got me to start liking him in the first place. I told my best friend that I liked him. Before I told her, they never talked. In fact, she never knew he even came to this school until I told her that I liked him. Then all of a sudden she started spending a lot of time with him and flirting. By flirting I mean really long hugs, playing with each other's hands, arms around each other (like waist and shoulder) and... I got jealous. Then she told me that he likes her, but she doesn't like him. But she continues doing what she's doing. I'm not the only one noticing this. My friends Ari, Berquis, Sammy, Gabriel, Jahn Carlos, Jennypher ALMOST EVERYONE HAS NOTICED. Ari has this special sense I guess that she can easily tell if someone likes someone else, even if they try not to show any sign. She figured out I liked Jose Miguel before I even told her. Ari told me that she DID sense my friend (her name is Shakira) did in fact like Jose Miguel. It gets better. Shakira told me that they were talking one time up to 1 in the morning. My heart sank. I usually don't like anybody. I never have crushes. But Jose Miguel? He just blew me away. What should I do? 

Good times & good vibes

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
If your crush likes your best friend there is much you can do. You can't force him to like him. You should just sit your friend down and share all your feelings with her. But if your friend likes him back don't get mad at her. You can't help who you love.

Posted By:
dakotah510
dakotah510
StarStar
I'm so sorry. this happened to me. I just got over him, but it will probaly be different for you. If you really love him, you will see past who likes or dislikes.

Dakotah510
I love 1D

Posted By:
Nootella
Nootella
StarStarStarStar
Been though this.  All you could really do, is forget about it... or with a bit of lucky talk to him about it

Totoro

Posted By:
kaylena
kaylena
StarStarStarStar
tell your best friend to stop! i mean he was in your sights first! tell that to her and don't back down...

Posted By:
ali the handsome
ali the handsome
Star
the exact thing happened with me but i didnt stop i told him i had fellimgs for my friend so just explain to her

damn

Posted By:
Acdc909
Acdc909
Star

You could try explaining to your bestfriend how you feel.. saying it really bothers you.
And if she doesn;t like him back thats good right.
But he on the other hand.

You can;t control what he thinks.
Love is love or crushes are crushes.
You will learn to move on and mind another crush
Sorry it happened tho.

X..^.^KIttycat..^.^X

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Wassup ?! Who's bored ? Let's talk about a...

How do you feel today ?

latest videos