Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

what should you do when you and your besfriend like the same guy and you both made a promise you wont go out with him but one of you do?-moved

Posted By:
funny,flower
funny,flower
StarStar
today at school i had found out that one of my friends is going out with the guy we both like and we both made a promise that we wouldnt go out with him and we said we wouldnt let a guy come between our friendship and she and i said that we are true friends but now i think we arent true friends not even friends at all and i really need to confront her about this situation i feel she lied to me.
if you and your friend was having the same problem what would you do??

i have a touch screen im nine and i had a touch screen in 3rd grade and i even i had a flip phone at 5 and 6 and 7 and they were nnot just a picture fone and tha only reson i had a sel fone at those ages iz becuase i did wat i was suppost to do and my fone iz actully a touch screen and a keyboard and dnt say my parents crazy cuz i did my share

what should you do when you and your besfriend like the same guy and you both made a promise you wont go out with him but one of you do?-moved

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Just confront her about it. 

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
Lovino_V Lock
Lovino_V
StarStarStarStar
she did lie to you is she broke that promiss you both made. confront her about it.  what she did was not right.

mafioso Lovino

Posted By:
the2ndmockingjay
the2ndmockingjay
StarStarStar
Honestly? Not trying to be rude, and I know it's probably more complicated than it seems, but.........DITCH HER!!!!!

The Hunger Games.....Everyone will either want to kill you, kiss you, or be you
-Finnick Odair
Katniss on FIRE!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

What was the last thing you ate?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos