Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Is she bringin me down?

Posted By:
xoxonevaehxoxo
xoxonevaehxoxo
Star
Ok, so I moved to a new school in October and at lunch I sat next to this girl and she was really...un-attractive. We had a lot of things in common and she's really funny,but about two weeks ago my crush started telling people he was going to ask me out and when he told her she said "She doesnt like you like that". When she didnt know I did. So I asked him out a few days ago and he said maybe. He doesnt trust me anymore! And I use to have tons of friends,but when I started hanging with her everyone kinda backed away. She has no style,and her sense in music is terrible.She's more 80's music and I'm top 40. She likes outfits where she wears only one or two colors and I set the trends with my bright skinny jeans and my sparkly skirts. Her hair is always a mess when mine is always perfect. I dont know what to do. Should I ditch her or stay being her friend?

xoxoMrs.Horanxoxo

Is she bringin me down?

Posted By:
pianogirly12
pianogirly12
StarStarStarStar
It doesn't sound like you deserve her to e your friend. You seem to be judging her a lot, just because shes not like you. If you can't give a little change a chance, then i guess you can't be friends with her. And the thing with your crush, why are you mad at her? She didn't know you liked him. She probably assumed you didn't.

smile.J.W.S.(:

Is she bringin me down?

Posted By:
xoxonevaehxoxo
xoxonevaehxoxo
Star
Oh trust she knew. I left this out but she likes him to and people tell her she isnt pretty,while they tell me the opposite. And she knew that he didnt like her. And I give her big chances. I dont think I could ditch her anyways I love her to much.

xoxoMrs.Horanxoxo

Is she bringin me down?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
That's up to you, do you want to stay being friends with her?

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Is she bringin me down?

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
Honestly, you don't deserve her as a friend. She is being who she is, but you are too wrapped up in being popular and boys liking you. I will admit she shouldn't have said that you didn't like him, but than again she didn't know. I'm not trying to be mean but its the truth. Would you want to be friends with someone who doesn't like you for being you? I know I wouldn't

Is she bringin me down?

Posted By:
Holley12
Holley12
StarStarStarStar
I think that maybe you should try to work on being a little nicer. You said that you just moved to this new school; so maybe you don't exactly know everyone and their personalities. I also think that you need to stop worrying about what's on the outside, and start focusing about the inside. You said she was funny and that you two had a lot in common. That's good! Who cares if she doesn't have the coolest clothes or maybe she doesn't know how do her hair?! If you were a better friend, you could help her and give her some advice. Why should it matter if you guys like different music? I know that I'm coming off a little mean, but you need to understand that you won't have many friends if you judge them so often. I'm trying to help you.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say lollipop wins!!

LAST ONE TO SAY PUNCAKE WINS!-moved

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

Last one to post school wins!