Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friend or Foe?[Advice Needed.]

Posted By:
MissBallerinaxoxox
MissBallerinaxoxox
StarStarStarStar
Okay so to start things off, I hang out with a group of 6 girls [Me included.] and I always feel like a sixth wheel. We always sit together at lunch and in classes, but when our free period comes we sort of drift apart of each other, for example, two of us go left and the other three go right. They don't really invite me so I just end up following whoever and I hate when this happens because I feel like a follower. Frustrated I know for sure two of the girls dislike me because one of them gave everyone a hug [except for me, of course.] and told them "I'm going to miss you." before Christmas Break and the other claims that I'm 'annoying' and a 'follower'. I barely take part in the group conversations anymore, afraid that if I say something wrong they'd all turn against me and not like me. Over the past couple of weeks I would hide my true feelings and act like my normal self one day, but the next I would be quiet and unresponsive, and a bit depressed because of the thought of my 'friends' not liking me. I just don't know what to do anymore...

Should I figure out who my true friends are, or just take the easy way out and ditch my 'friends' and become a loner?

Please. Help.

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
Is there anyone in the group who you are particularly close to? If so, you should just stick to hanging out with them.
If not, why not try finding some one else in your classes to hang out with? If you really feel left out and uncomfortable around them try finding some one who you have in common with 'n stuff. You don't have to by yourself if you don't want to. 

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
MissBallerinaxoxox
MissBallerinaxoxox
StarStarStarStar

"Comicbook Girl" wrote:

Is there anyone in the group who you are particularly close to? If so, you should just stick to hanging out with them.

If not, why not try finding some one else in your classes to hang out with? If you really feel left out and uncomfortable around them try finding some one who you have in common with 'n stuff. You don't have to by yourself if you don't want to.

Yeah, there's one, but whenever we talk our conversations are awkward. I would find someone new to hang out with, but our school is.... let's say, divided up into our own little cliques, trios, and such. 

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe it''s because you hang in such a big group, you just aren't used to talking to each other individually? O_o
You should try talking to her more if you think you'd make good friends.

Ah. Well, why not try talking to a few people anyways? Honestly, I don't think it really matters. Just go ahead and say hi. Maybe you should look around a bit first and go with your intuition on who you'd think you could get along with. That's what I do sometimes.

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
MissBallerinaxoxox
MissBallerinaxoxox
StarStarStarStar

"Comicbook Girl" wrote:

Maybe it''s because you hang in such a big group, you just aren't used to talking to each other individually? O_o

You should try talking to her more if you think you'd make good friends.

Ah. Well, why not try talking to a few people anyways? Honestly, I don't think it really matters. Just go ahead and say hi. Maybe you should look around a bit first and go with your intuition on who you'd think you could get along with. That's what I do sometimes.  

Nah, if I try that they'll look at me like I'm stupid or something. The people at my school are completely self absorbed, immature, and heartless. I really don't fit in with them.

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
Hah. I didn't mean literally looking around. xD
I meant more likeyou should  pay attention to people.

If you really think you don't fit in with anyone though, I suppose hanging out by yourself is a choice too, but only if you really want to. There's nothing wrong with that. It's your decision anyways. ^^

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
MissBallerinaxoxox
MissBallerinaxoxox
StarStarStarStar
I'll think about that,thanks for your advice. [=

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar

"MissBallerinaxoxox" wrote:

I'll think about that,thanks for your advice. [=

No problem. :3 

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
Holley12
Holley12
StarStarStarStar

"MissBallerinaxoxox" wrote:

Okay so to start things off, I hang out with a group of 6 girls [Me included.] and I always feel like a sixth wheel. We always sit together at lunch and in classes, but when our free period comes we sort of drift apart of each other, for example, two of us go left and the other three go right. They don't really invite me so I just end up following whoever and I hate when this happens because I feel like a follower. Frustrated I know for sure two of the girls dislike me because one of them gave everyone a hug [except for me, of course.] and told them "I'm going to miss you." before Christmas Break and the other claims that I'm 'annoying' and a 'follower'. I barely take part in the group conversations anymore, afraid that if I say something wrong they'd all turn against me and not like me. Over the past couple of weeks I would hide my true feelings and act like my normal self one day, but the next I would be quiet and unresponsive, and a bit depressed because of the thought of my 'friends' not liking me. I just don't know what to do anymore...

Should I figure out who my true friends are, or just take the easy way out and ditch my 'friends' and become a loner?

Please. Help.

Ah, I'm sorry you have to go through this. From what you've said, I just don't think that you have good friends. I'm sorry to tell you this, but if they say that you are "annoying" and "a follower" than perhaps you should find new friends. I mean, it doesn't sound like you are any of those things. It may be tough to find new friends, but they are everywhere in the world, and once you find a good friend, you will know, and you will be so happy. I think you deserve to be happy. Do you have any clubs or sports that you do? You can find friends that way, because then you know that you have some things in common. My friends and I came to meet in the most odd situations, and it can be something as simple as being paired up for a project. Good luck & be happy! smile

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
I would just ignore them. they obviously aren't your true friends. I have the exact same problem. I just kinda started ignoring them. It sorta worked, actually. Maybe this could be the year you could try branching out and finding a new group of besties!!  that is what i did and i found a whole new group of girls. Just try finding some new friends!!! You never know!

One Way or Another

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

latest videos