Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Relationships

Posted By:
cutie499
cutie499
Star
Realationships are stupid all they are is drama and arguing about  stupid stuff happening in  their realationship

CutieMamma

Relationships

Posted By:
DemiLuv
DemiLuv
Star
Kinda because once one person likes her or him the other person has to like him. And they sometimes aren't because they help u grow up and help u learn that it won't always work out the way u wanted to.

They hate me and rate me simply because they ain't me.
Don't like me?Cool, I don't wake up ever morning to impress u.
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful! Hate me because... well... okay! Hate me because I'm beautiful!
Don't believe the people that say love isn't real. They just want to bring u down because they don't have what we have.

Relationships

Posted By:
emily4reals
emily4reals
Star
I agree that relationships are stupid but i have a crush on this guy that i go to school with and just incase if he has an account on this website but i will say his first name starts with a L and end with a n

Relationships

Posted By:
DemiLuv
DemiLuv
Star
Ask him than!!

They hate me and rate me simply because they ain't me.
Don't like me?Cool, I don't wake up ever morning to impress u.
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful! Hate me because... well... okay! Hate me because I'm beautiful!
Don't believe the people that say love isn't real. They just want to bring u down because they don't have what we have.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which One Should I Pick?

Should women have higher societal roles?

What's your favorite book or comic??

Books for 11-12 year olds.

latest videos