Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

WORST FRIENDS!

Posted By:
monkeyhello
monkeyhello
Star
Tell us about your worst friends and how you were finally set free from them!
 Devil = them
 Angel = you

AMB=ME

WORST FRIENDS!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Easy. My friend was a jerk who treated me like dirt, but I treated her like royalty. She never helped in partner projects, share in sports, stole what she liked of mine, and hit me in the face when she didn't get her way. I was abused because she knew I was too nice to tell and get her in trouble. Luckily when I was going into middle school we went to different ones. She sat there balling when she didn't get my number, and I enjoyed it.

WORST FRIENDS!

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
I had a friend last year who only used me for my clothes (my girlfriends and I share clothes) also she only was my friend cause the boy she likes, we grew up together. So she used me to look pretty for him and to get close to him. But in the end he didn't like her cause she was "fake" and I stopped talking to her

WORST FRIENDS!

Posted By:
black mystery
black mystery
StarStarStarStar
I had that problem. I told her how I felt and she didn't listen of care. SO< because she thought we were best friends forever, and I couldn't stand her, I got her a boyfriends so she would leave me alone. It worked!!!!!!!!

BACK OFF, I"LL TAKE YOU ON!!!
HEAD STRONG, TO TAKE ON ANYONE!
RIGHT NOW I'LL PROVE YOU WRONG,
THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CARRY ON!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, hate to ruin the beat, but,
WAZZUP!

WORST FRIENDS!

Posted By:
Lovino_V Lock
Lovino_V
StarStarStarStar
never had any friends.  i dont like most people.  so i do online school. 

mafioso Lovino

WORST FRIENDS!

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar
Woah girl kay so this ganna take a while :d
You know what why should i be saying i need to forget those backstabbing b-Big Grin Um lets just all forget about our old bad friends i got free of them by switching schools hey sounds weak but it was worth it!

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

WORST FRIENDS!

Posted By:
Never Scream Becca
Never Scream Becca
StarStar
Ok so this girl Isabella she used me to get a bf and she.always would try to put me in.drama she.got me in a fight a won though anyways.she.would.always.try.to flirt wit my crush Dylon she.would always steal my stuff n she tried to get me ##### n do.somethimg with me i fought her cuz i was tired of her i won n she regreted.everything n i got all my stuff fr her.

Me +) Its Just Me Becca =). Always Remember To Smile. U Never Know Whos Watching. Be. You. You Are What U U Are . Nobody Can Change U. Love Is An Action Word If U Love Me Show Me. Im Fun Loving And Sweet. But Thats Just Me. Who R U? ^-^!

WORST FRIENDS!

Posted By:
Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12
StarStarStarStar
Well I had this friend called Xenna...and she was such a nut-case! She would just goof around boys and double or triple date and was pullin' my leg into being  a loser like her ( yeah she is a loser!) So one day she came to me tellin' me about a boy she went out with and how they swapped numbers pretty quick...and this is what I said to her "Can't get enough of boys to feed like a *beep* can ya?" and walked away after seeing her mouth drop open and ever since then we've stop talking...and whenever we pass by the hall..she stares at me like she's gonna rip my head off....scary!

Hey I am Beverly.....And I support Taylor Swift!!!
Add me+ wuv ya!

I WUV YA TAYLOR xD

WORST FRIENDS!

Posted By:
mathcrazy2013
mathcrazy2013
StarStarStar
My ex-friend, Victoria, used to be my friend last year. We were great friends. But then one day, I was on this website, making a post on my blog about why bullies bully. After I was done making it, I checked my replies on my other posts to see if anyone replied to me. Victoria replied, saying something about me being a bully, that she was being bullied at another school, and wanted me to stop saying stuff like that. I couldn't understand it because her writing was not very good. I replied to her, saying that she needs to stop saying these mean things, and that this was to know about bulling and how to stop it. I also told her that if she doesn't stop, I will not be her friend for online and for real. The next day, she came to me, saying that she was grounded for me saying what i said to her online. I told her that I was very sorry, but in my head, I was glad she was grounded cause she said a very mean thing to me. Ever since then, I never wanted to talk to her again. Even if she really wanted to talk to me. Thanks for doing this cause none of my friends will listen to me.

This is who I AM!!!
This is stuff about me:
I am 12, female, and I love to read books. If you want, you can add me to be my KW friend. Last...I LOVE KIDZWORLD!! There is no other site like this! Well, Bye.

WORST FRIENDS!

Posted By:
Silver Light
Silver Light
Star

"mathcrazy2013" wrote:

My ex-friend, Victoria, used to be my friend last year. We were great friends. But then one day, I was on this website, making a post on my blog about why bullies bully. After I was done making it, I checked my replies on my other posts to see if anyone replied to me. Victoria replied, saying something about me being a bully, that she was being bullied at another school, and wanted me to stop saying stuff like that. I couldn't understand it because her writing was not very good. I replied to her, saying that she needs to stop saying these mean things, and that this was to know about bulling and how to stop it. I also told her that if she doesn't stop, I will not be her friend for online and for real. The next day, she came to me, saying that she was grounded for me saying what i said to her online. I told her that I was very sorry, but in my head, I was glad she was grounded cause she said a very mean thing to me. Ever since then, I never wanted to talk to her again. Even if she really wanted to talk to me. Thanks for doing this cause none of my friends will listen to me.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos