Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Not Really Friends

Posted By:
Youtubed
Youtubed
Star
My not friend keeps bugging me to try and forgive him for something he did awhile ago that I still hold over his head. He wants me to go with him to a mall or a park so he an apologize for what he did but his friend told me not to be dumb and fall in his story. What does that mean please let me know if you have advice! Frustrated

CONFUSED!!!!!

Already taken My shiba inu Edward!! my puppy Edward
My jindo pup jellal my puppy Jellal!
My malamute Sabastion! my puppy sebastian!

Not Really Friends

Posted By:
aRmYsNiPeR1
aRmYsNiPeR1
Star
it means hes lying and isnt really sorry. do you trust his friend? if so just tell the boy no

Army Strong

Not Really Friends

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
There's no reason why he would have to take you somewhere simply to apologize. I wouldn't assume it's that sincere.

Not Really Friends

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
 Sounds like he's trying to make you more happy by taking you somewhere and when you're brainwashed enough from the place, he'll apologize to you just to see if you'll forgive him. If he has to take you somewhere just to apologize to you, then don't go with him.  Most people apologize right on the spot and they don't have to take the person somewhere.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Not Really Friends

Posted By:
swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess
StarStar
dear dish it
i have a friend name dyiamond
and we have been friends sence 4th grade and we are now in 8th
me and dyiamond have been through everything together
but now im starting to think we are just ppl who hang out alot and diss etchother
well first reason i say this is because everytime i get a bf she dont like him when she get a bf i dont like him when we fight boys she try to run up on me and when someone says something to her about me she tells me but she adds things on and she go back and say stuff i didnt say so one day we got sent to a counseler and the counseler said we both are two-faced and to tell the truth i dont know if i wanna be friends with her dear dish it what do i do? u can call me keke

not gonna let nobody break me or make me cause realy who give a fux about what you think of me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last One To Say Pakistan Wins!-moved

Last To Say Something Nice Wins-moved

Every 5th person claps!

You Failed To Mention

My friend is the worst!

3 Facts About You!

latest videos