Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

what should I do?

Posted By:
leahlove09
leahlove09
StarStar
ok I like this boy but am to scared to tell him.it's like every time he talks to me I freeze up and say the wrong things.what should I do?

leahlove!

what should I do?

Posted By:
Yoshi93
Yoshi93
Star
just wait till you both are together and out of earshot of anybody you know. then say "i really like this boy and he's alot like you and im thinking of asking him out. Would you say yes if i asked you out?"
ad just improvise from there

what should I do?

Posted By:
Cahlessia
Cahlessia
StarStarStarStar
Ok I know we are not friends but ill give advice.!!! First you need to express your feelings to him and he might understand..........................thats all i got.!!! lol 

~CahlessiaThoo

what should I do?

Posted By:
Paradise_Styles Lock
Paradise_Styles
StarStarStarStar
Play truth or dare and if he picks truth, ask him if he likes you- if he says yes tell him u like him, if he picks dare, dare him to tell you the answer of the Q. Then crush & tell.
If u think this is weird...it's not. It worked for me

Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life.
I

what should I do?

Posted By:
StinchPurple
StinchPurple
StarStarStar
Same as Yoshi93.

lol :D

what should I do?

Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
StarStarStarStar
D: i have the same prob!!!  just be nice and funny! you never know,mabey he likes you back and has this problem too!!

⚫#Derp
⚫Spoderman haz sweg
⚫Such Doge
⚫Do you wanna build a snowman x3
⚫Grape is your friend! Grin

what should I do?

Posted By:
Symlacroix_2347179 Lock
Symlacroix_2347179
Star
Well hun,tell him what you feel maybe he likes you too if not..TOOOOO many guys will be happy to be with you (: good luck!

what should I do?

Posted By:
KiwiBunny
KiwiBunny
Star
i told my friend to tell the boy i like that i like him and he said he doesnt care (only because he doesnt want my friend knowing he likes me) but he always blushes and stuff around me.So...just telling you what i did  Blush

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

school uniforms

My dreams are ruined

Hullo! I am Alex! I'm new here, and I'm bo...

Today's music: Good or Bad?

Does anyone like 1D??

Today's music: Good or Bad?

latest videos