Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

ok I like this boy but am to scared to tell him.it's like every time he talks to me I freeze up and say the wrong things.what should I do?

leahlove!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy

just wait till you both are together and out of earshot of anybody you know. then say "i really like this boy and he's alot like you and im thinking of asking him out. Would you say yes if i asked you out?"
ad just improvise from there

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Ok I know we are not friends but ill give advice.!!! First you need to express your feelings to him and he might understand..........................thats all i got.!!! lol 

~CahlessiaThoo

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Play truth or dare and if he picks truth, ask him if he likes you- if he says yes tell him u like him, if he picks dare, dare him to tell you the answer of the Q. Then crush & tell.
If u think this is weird...it's not. It worked for me

Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life.
I

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Same as Yoshi93.

lol :D

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
D: i have the same prob!!!  just be nice and funny! you never know,mabey he likes you back and has this problem too!!

??

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Well hun,tell him what you feel maybe he likes you too if not..TOOOOO many guys will be happy to be with you (: good luck!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

i told my friend to tell the boy i like that i like him and he said he doesnt care (only because he doesnt want my friend knowing he likes me) but he always blushes and stuff around me.So...just telling you what i did  Blush

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity