Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Crushes

Posted By:
flowerelly
flowerelly
Star
Having a crush on someone can be hard. Everyone thinks they need advice on how to talk to them. I know I do sometimes! I think this should also be the area where we can talk about that stuff, and help each other out. 
Sequence of events:
Love
Confused
 Frustrated
 Blush
 Wink
Love

Hope this helps you!

Crushes

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
i like someone.how do i know if they like me??

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crushes

Posted By:
pickles1117
pickles1117
StarStar
just see what things you have in common

love me,don't love me PS I don't mess with fakes
and you better believe that

Crushes

Posted By:
KiwiBunny
KiwiBunny
Star
I totes need advice

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

FEARS!!

FEARS!!

We the Kidz

funny

FEARS!!

FEARS!!

latest videos