Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friends ignoring me

Posted By:
Cupcakes-are-delicious!!
Cupcakes-are-delicious!!
Star
I'm in this group of 5 and 2 of them, including the one who was my first friend seem obsessed with each other and just ignore everyone else. How do I get them to include me??

Love Briseys

Friends ignoring me

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Mk. If your *friends* don't include you... there is a problem. If you want to be included, include yourself just walk up and say "Hey, whats up?". If they look like they were having an interesting conversation and you end up having to ask what the conversation was about and still get little in response they are probably trying to blow you off. In that case you need to find the people who are going to be your TRUE friends.

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

Friends ignoring me

Posted By:
WaRRioRSdescendant
WaRRioRSdescendant
StarStarStar
welli kinda have that problem before but i realize that u should get to know them and play with talk to them u should  join their conversations even if ur not ask cause real  friends really dont mind it

WE ARE CONNECTED BY THE RED STRINGS OF DEStINY

WANTED
REWARD:1,000,000,000 US DOLLARS
LOL

Friends ignoring me

Posted By:
Cupcakes-are-delicious!!
Cupcakes-are-delicious!!
Star
I'm kind of at an awkward age 'cause everyone's settled into their own little groups...

Love Briseys

Friends ignoring me

Posted By:
Pplperson Lock
Pplperson
StarStarStarStar
Make your own!

Don't follow your dreams; Chase them

Friends ignoring me

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
Tell them what you think.  dont just let it slide.

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Friends ignoring me

Posted By:
Cupcakes-are-delicious!!
Cupcakes-are-delicious!!
Star
I try to talk about it to Cerys all the time and she's just like "Oh, so do you want me to ditch Danica then and follow you round all day?! Would that make you happy?!?" And I'm kinda a bit scared to talk to Danica about it 'cause we don't know each other that well even though we've been friends since yr2.

Love Briseys

Friends ignoring me

Posted By:
outdoors23
outdoors23
Star
i dont really have friends, im also kinda shy how do i make new friends HELP???????? Disappointed

Friends ignoring me

Posted By:
Alexis7343
Alexis7343
StarStarStarStarStar
I had the same problem and I thought well I will find somebody else to be with after I stopped hanging with them I did not understand but they kept following me. I really did not care for them anymore because they really hurt my feelings about some secrets they told the school and embraced me so many times. But I still just hang around them to hear wat they say.

Friends ignoring me

Posted By:
outdoors23
outdoors23
Star
well mine is different i stopped going to school for cyber school so when i finally went back they all were talking about me behind my back and also what hurt me the most is every single one of them were laughing at me because i went in to cardiac arrest on july 23rd so they say right to me i see daed people then walk off and laugh its not my fault i went in to cardiac arrest

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Are they really your friends?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos