Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friend Dilema! Please help! :)-moved

Posted By:
Heyyitscallie
Heyyitscallie
Star
ok, so here it goes...

Me and my friend "Melissa" met in 5th grade, and at the time, we had a lot in common, and we became best friends. But I've changed a lot and Melissa hasn't, and I want to make new friends. I don't want to abandon her because she only has one other girl friend that goes to our school, "Jenna", and Jenna has a different social group that she hangs out with most of her time at school (but Jenna and Melissa still hang out on weekends and stuff, and they're really good friends). She has a ton of guy friends, but her school social group consists of all guys, including her current date and exes. So I have a feeling that shes going to run into a wall soon when it gets to the point where it's really awkward for her (probably after she breaks up with her current boyfriend) to be in that group and shes gonna need some girl friends. So that's why I hate to leave her. When I try to make new friends, shes really clingy, but shes annoying and kinda selfish, and its ticking me off. So, I have like no idea what to do! Should I leave her totally, or should I kinda branch off and find new friends while being not as close friends, or should I stay by her side, because she needs it and I don't want to look like a bad friend? Thanks smile

-Callie

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
You should stay by her side, even if you're different now. You'll eventually find out something you'll both like, and start to hang out again. smile

Posted By:
Noble Dreamgiver
Noble Dreamgiver
Star
I understand, something similar is happening to me Frown I really want to leave her but she really doesn't have any other friends. 
Maybe you could introduce Melissa to some other people you like and she'll feel like they're her friends too. If Melissa feels like they're her friends too then she won't feel like you're trying to leave her, and she'll have more friends! 
Sorry if that didn't make any sense 

- Noble

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Vampires Or werewolves?

Is this child abuse?

Hey, I'm new here~ ^-^

What are some good inspirational quotes?

speak about the above user

speak about the above user

latest videos