Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

6th graders at my school. Help!

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
The 6th graders at my school think they're all that and cuss plus bully the 5th graders and the 4th graders just because they're the oldest grade at my school. It's driving me sick and my classmates all come in with a problem about the 6th graders! I'm scared that I may be next to be victimized. How do I stop the 6th grader bullies? I don't want to be next.

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
it's because their at the top of the food chain  and they think they rule the school, just sty out their way and ignore them if you see them bullying someone else speak up but other than that stay out of their way

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
I was in 6th grade last year. It's not simple to deal with bullies in that year.
Is it physical or verbal bullying?

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
The highest grade of elem, middle and high school will always look down at the lower grades. Has been since the dawn of time and will continue. Now, when your in those positions, you get to reap the rewards yourself. Wink

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
Noble Dreamgiver
Noble Dreamgiver
Star
If you know their names, you could report them to the school. It's the grade. 6th graders call me names and I'm in high school. It's really annoying. 
But seriously, you should report them to the school and don't let it go on. They'll think they can do it if you don't do anything back. 

- Noble

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Random

Random

about me

What was the last thing you ate?

Random

Who is your favorite actress?

latest videos