Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Me and my BFF are quite different

Posted By:
aShyGirlsSecrets
aShyGirlsSecrets
Star
Me and my bff are totally different! She is quite girly, popular and confident. I am quite shy, tomboyish, and, well, socially awkward. But I guess thats why we are best friends. Because we are so different that we help each other out alot. Do friendships like this drift apart easily or not?
I hope they dont though...

Posted By:
truth_be_told12
truth_be_told12
StarStar
it really depends on the friends a lot of my friends are the opposite of me and we get along great. as long as you Wink Tongueut  effort in the friendship and are always there to support each other you'll be fine but you will always make more friends who have more in common but don't think about this like your drifting apart just expanding your social circle . bottom line is if your a good friend and don't get jealous if she make more friends then just you, you  will stay friends. be there when she needs you  will be fine.

---- Never say goodbye because goodbye means leaving and leaving means forgetting---------- peter pan

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
Friendships don't follow any rules like what you're asking. There's no clear "if we're too different, will we drift apart over time?" answer. Just go with the flow and keep being best friends. If it's 'meant to be', then it'll be that way. Don't worry about drifting apart until it actually starts happening. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Zachary-" wrote:

Friendships don't follow any rules like what you're asking. There's no clear "if we're too different, will we drift apart over time?" answer. Just go with the flow and keep being best friends. If it's 'meant to be', then it'll be that way. Don't worry about drifting apart until it actually starts happening. 

Exactly. My best friend & I have nothing in common besides our hair and eye color and we're still two peas in a pod.

let

i use my hair to express myself

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos