Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My friend

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
My friend is turning annoying. She's not particularly close or anything, but I see her around after school, and I can't avoid her.
She is pretty immature, and she just doesn't grasp a lot of what I say. I want to just get rid of her, but I want to do it politely. Help?

bring me the horizon ♥

My friend

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
HOLD UP!!! I want you to think this through. I was 12 when I made the biggest mistake of my life. My friend had the same relations with me as yours does with you. At the time we were hitting some rough spots and I wanted rid of her so I got rid of her. Now I think of how she just wanted a friend and she was immature, wouldn't grasp my explanations for anything, and I couldn't avoid her. You need to work with her. You need to try to understand her better. You need to know a friend when you see it. She may need help, and I know you can help. PLEASE don't make my mistake!!! You will regret it!

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos