Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Awkwardness...

Posted By:
2cool4ux11
2cool4ux11
Star
Yeah its me.Again and this is my problem..... So it started when me; my cousin and her boyfriend went to the park... We literally do that everyday; but then... It started getting awkward when my cousin (who is 11) went over to get the ice creams... i was left standing there right next to her bf and i was just staring at the ground... as he was searching his pockets for something; then he gave me a piece of paper... And on it said
'i don't love that cousin of yours i love you... Saturday 12?xx 
P.S she doesn't have to know about us...

I'm taken and i would never go out with HIM but should i show the note to my cousin?? Or should i keep it quiet and forget the whole thing...? Confused

Awkwardness...

Posted By:
Kiku_H_2329045 Lock
Kiku_H_2329045
StarStarStar
tell her about it and show her.  He is not right for her.   Family first.

Awkwardness...

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
do  not  hang  out  with  either  of  them

kess

yeah (:

Awkwardness...

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

"9bella" wrote:

What?...

OP, tell her about it. She doesn't deserve to be with someone who wants to cheat on her. It's for her own good if she decides to break up over it, and it's better in the long run. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Awkwardness...

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar

"9bella" wrote:

No that girl did nothing wrong it would make her think she did something wrong.  Tell her and for proof show her.  She diservs someone better.

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

top 3 songs of this year

Hi, I'm kinda new here.-moved

hi

A GINGER BREAD MAN

A GINGER BREAD MAN

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

latest videos