Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

WHAT DID I DO!?!?!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Okay. I've been going to this new school and grant that I may not say much, but ppl r purposely hurting my feelings. On wedsday I was outsid for recess, reading a book, moving every time someone annoyed me (sneaking up behind me/yelling in my ear/trying to hit me with a snow-ball), but they didn't stop. Everyone just laughed at me! When they saw the pain and tears in my eyes they just laughed harder! I can't tell a teacher or adult because I don't want to get them in trouble (surly someone understands that). How can I get them to stop without getting anyone in trouble?
PLZ SOMEONE HELP SOON!

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

WHAT DID I DO!?!?!

Posted By:
Girlgal!
Girlgal!
StarStarStar
well first of all those people should look farther into you and not just label you as bein dumb! but i would warn them that you are gnna tell! but if that doesnt work try makin friends that care and stand up to those bullies! this may take a will but for the time as just stand strong and ignore! they only want to se you hert but if you can stand up then they wil stop! oh and if you really sstruglin itll help to laugh along if they are sayin mean stuff! trust me i have had boys tuchin me in odd areas and threating me! but me and my friends laugh when they try o hert us! it is kinda funny if you laugh! thatll also make the bullys ############################# they may stop! hope it helps

bush babies are super cute search them up!!!!

I love cats too!

and polar bears!!

WHAT DID I DO!?!?!

Posted By:
kianaworld2
kianaworld2
Star
wat u mean i dont feel yur pain inside of yu whoever yur name is girl or boy

WHAT DID I DO!?!?!

Posted By:
CoutureOtaku
CoutureOtaku
Star
Hey Sweetheart. smile

I'm sorry those kids are being mean to you, kids can be mean sometimes, obviously they aren't being very nice and want to get a reaction from someone, and unfortunately they picked you that day. The only advice I have for you is to either ignore them if they don't do anything else to you anymore, and if they are still annoying you, stand up for yourself without going down to their immature level, be kind about it but don't be push-over, tell them firmly that you'd like them to stop and to leave you alone, and if they want to come back later and they apologize, forgive them, people make mistakes sometimes and if anyone wants a second chance they should be given one even if they don't really deserve it.

But even though you don't want to tell any adults about this if it does get too bad and you're starting to get upset to go to school or you're just feeling sad if they happen to do anything to you again, I strongly suggest you go tell a teacher or a parent, it's hard I know I had to do when I was younger and it wasn't very fun but it's not tattletaling because if someone is bullying you you need to report it so they don't do it to anyone else, you know? 

Just keep your head up and try to make friends with people, trust me bullies usually won't mess with bigger groups just because you'll have people to defend you, plus having friends is always a good thing, right? Just get out there and don't let people treat you badly without standing up for yourself, it's hard but once you do it, you'll feel so much happier!

If you ever need someone to talk to about you can always come talk to me! smile

1 Timothy 4-12♥

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times. if only one remembers to turn on the light."
-Albus Dumbledore.

WHAT DID I DO!?!?!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Thanks guys. I'll try tour advice. So you know' The only ppl in the school who are willing to be my friends is 2 ppl. A 13 yr old boy and his 11 yr old sis. All the ppl who bully me I tried to be nice to and befriend them but after 3 months I gave up. I'm just not good with the whole making friends thing, but still I give you my thanks smile

WHAT DID I DO!?!?!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Okay Stuff keeps getting worse and I really don't want to say anything to an adult. Is there anything else I can say or do to deter them?

WHAT DID I DO!?!?!

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
be frank w/ them. ask them first of all-why? im new, and i didnt do anything. then tell them to stop.im sure someone out there will stand up to you, and someone dosent like what your class mates are doing. good luck.

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT DID I DO!?!?!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
I did tell them I didn't do anything wrong and to stop, but they just stared at me and started to laugh... I promised myself I wouldn'leave this school no matter what before all these problems started, and my parents are under too much stress to do it anyways. I am afraid if I tell anyone I'll get them in trouble, and I don't want to get someone else in trouble or the bullying will get worse. I feel between a rock &a hard place. Anyone have advice on how to avoid them or some other some other solution?

WHAT DID I DO!?!?!

Posted By:
LizzyLms.
LizzyLms.
Star
I get what your going through. I do, but that doesn't mean you can just not tell on them. You have to stand up, or get a friend and get them to back you up. Like one time, was outside with my friends, but they left me, so i was all alone, then suddenly i felt someone kicking me, i wanted to tell but i couldn't because the kid kicking me, was my secret crush! What im trying to say is, even if you like the person, or want to be friends with him/her they won't stop until you tell. ~ Lizzy ~

WHAT DID I DO!?!?!

Posted By:
LaurelBaby
LaurelBaby
StarStarStar
They are bullies.  Your teachers should know about them.  Tell your teacher.

Laurel

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

first one to say happy wins a guhjillion d...

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved

last one to say potato wins-moved

Last One To Say, Cookie WINS!!!!! =-O -moved

Last one to say hello wins-moved

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...