Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My friend keeps saying....

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
So my old bff (i say that cause we really don't get along anymore. she makes fun of me because of who i have crushes on and stuff.) anyway, she ignores me when this other girl is at school. But i don't want to not hang out with her. But this other girl that she hangs out with instead of me gets on my nerves SO BAD it isn't even funny. Its annnoying. She brags about how guys say stuff about her body when they probably don't and she brags about how smart she is, when i have better grades. Then she says that certain guys would never go out with me. Which is not true. Anyway, my old bff has depression and OCD. she keeps saying that she wants and is going to kill herself. She says that she is stupid, is not smart, everybody hates her, and that she has no friends. This isn't true because she is really popular and she has a boyfriend and besides all the guys follow her around like she is some kind of goddess. I talked to a guidance councelor about this and she said just keep being her friend which is not gonna work. My mom talked to this girls mom and she says that she is hiding all of theirs meds and stuff. But usually my friend is serious. If she wants to do some thing she will. What should i do?

One Way or Another

Posted By:
palmtree5454
palmtree5454
StarStarStarStar
I did not want to leave this forum blank, but Im not really sure what to say.

Be motivated! Haha

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
maybe make new friends.she doesnt seem like a true friend..............

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar
Wow... This is hard your old bff may be mean and all, but theres a reason she doesn't feel good about herself ( which she should cuz of all the stuff u said) She says all those bad things about herself and thinks them. So shes mean because shes jelous of u that ur perfect. Even though you think ur not she thinks u r thats y shes mean because shes jelouse! I have personal experience just like this!!

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
thanks alot for your advice!!!
I really appreciate it...
She has stopped saying things like that.. So it has gotten better. I appreciate your support!!

One Way or Another

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos