Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Haute Couture?

Posted By:
BrooklynBabe98
BrooklynBabe98
Star
My other BFF Clara and I are going shopping one day. All of a sudden, we both catch a glimpse of the most gorgeous dress in BCBG; my favorite store. I only have $600 left, which in my opinion is not a lot. We both rush to the store, frantically searching for our sizes in the dress. Well, I'm an XS.  And so is Clara. Guess what happens next...
Clara starts pulling my hair and grabbing my clothes. Of course with my fast reflexes, I grab the dress first and sprint to the dressing room. I try it on and walk out... just to find Clara with a dress ten times nicer, and just her size. I sigh. I can't believe I fought so much just to realize that there were other dresses  ten times nicer. And Clara had gotten one of them. I had to be strong. Instead of fighting for her dress, I just handed my $557 to the cashier; in defeat.
Has this ever happened to you too?
Has something similar happened to you?
Then DISH IT!

bRoOkLyN

Haute Couture?

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Yes except my friend ripped my hair OUT, but I still got the cutest top and pants in the store. (We r NOT friends any more) R u two still buds?

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

Haute Couture?

Posted By:
BrooklynBabe98
BrooklynBabe98
Star
Ouch! That must have hurt a lot! Yes, my hair is still in tact and as beautiful as ever. I had to get it done at the hair salon afterwards though. Yes, we actually are still friends, but not best friends anymore. 

bRoOkLyN

Haute Couture?

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
It hurt, but it grew back. Glad to see u 2 r still friends at least smile

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what does the signature above you tell?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

latest videos