Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

crying while posting this

Posted By:
aqualina
aqualina
StarStarStarStar
Its a long story
On 3rd standard a girl was my bff  but after somedays due to her friends advice she me i too left her but after that she started annoying me like complaining me to my teacher for nothing making stories with me now i have a best friend but she made us fight and now she is walking with her always being together making me cry.... iam expecting a piece of advice from you all

WE ARE UNIQUE
Someone hate you because you are better than her
You are the best smile

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
I know how hard that is, and i would love to help. Here's what i say:

1. If that girl is really taking away your friends, making up stories, and being mean to you, maybe you should talk with her. I wouldn't be mean about it, just tell her what you feel and if she just continues to do it, talk to an adult and ask for their help.

2. If your BFF was actually your BFF, she would not ditch you because of some girl. Explain to her what is happening, and that you really don't want to fight and you just want to be friends again. If she just ignored you then she isn't a real friend.

I hope this helped! And i hope you feel better :3

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
aqualina
aqualina
StarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

I know how hard that is, and i would love to help. Here's what i say:

1. If that girl is really taking away your friends, making up stories, and being mean to you, maybe you should talk with her. I wouldn't be mean about it, just tell her what you feel and if she just continues to do it, talk to an adult and ask for their help.

2. If your BFF was actually your BFF, she would not ditch you because of some girl. Explain to her what is happening, and that you really don't want to fight and you just want to be friends again. If she just ignored you then she isn't a real friend.

I hope this helped! And i hope you feel better :3

According 2 ur suggestion i talked with her she doesnt hear what i say and i burst into tears she doesnt care anyway thanku 4 ur advice

WE ARE UNIQUE
You are the best smile

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Talk to your best friend, not the one who was being mean first, but the one that was your friend until you had an argument. Just apologise and tell her how you feel and tell her what has happened. Don't start talking negatively about your other friend though as it could result in her just getting mad. If she's a good friend, she'll forgive you. If not, give them both some time and space and hopefully they'll calm down, all friends have arguments, it's normal.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
bethstar
bethstar
StarStarStar
I totally feel you! Does school seem horrible because of this? Anyway, I think you need some help from an adult. I know people say that you should solve your own problems, but after awhile, you really need help. Having someone there to help you work it out helps a ton. I hope you'll feel better and that they realize how you feel. Sorry this happened to you!

I want to live like there's no tomorrow. Love like I'm on borrowed time. It's good to be alive!

Impossible is not a word. It's just a reason to doubt. Don't doubt; nothing is impossible.

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
I can tell how hard this is, because I went through the SAME thing. But don't worry. Someone secretly would like to be your friend, just doesn't know how to ask.Here's what to do:
1)as much as you want to cry, ignore anything she does. pretend like she doesn't exist. she'll get the hint and get bored of you
2)if she is bothering you so bad and doing something against any rules- tell a teacher or parent. have them help you
as for new friends, socialize with people who aren't mean, or treat you well. the more u socaize with them, the more they'll want to be your friend.

good luck!!!!

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
aqualina
aqualina
StarStarStarStar

"Manjari825" wrote:

I can tell how hard this is, because I went through the SAME thing. But don't worry. Someone secretly would like to be your friend, just doesn't know how to ask.Here's what to do:

1)as much as you want to cry, ignore anything she does. pretend like she doesn't exist. she'll get the hint and get bored of you

2)if she is bothering you so bad and doing something against any rules- tell a teacher or parent. have them help you

as for new friends, socialize with people who aren't mean, or treat you well. the more u socaize with them, the more they'll want to be your friend.

good luck!!!!
Thankyou

WE ARE UNIQUE
You are the best smile

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
ok um... she is not your best friend if she ditched you (will not hurt to talk to her)

Two.  well this girl sounds mean... so try to get an adult.

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Posted By:
aqualina
aqualina
StarStarStarStar
Thankyou soo much friends for replying Big Grin she wants mebto my forum posts its means a lot to me 
Special thanks for:caxegirl12 , gajussguss ,bethstar,manjeri825,cryj 
Thnx now shes tryna to 2 mi dont care her 

WE ARE UNIQUE
You are the best smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

i need a bf

Samsung vs iphone

Describe the perfect Friend

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

meeting new users

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

latest videos