Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Made a new friend today at school!!!!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
Today was an awesome day at school!!!
Besides being sort of new at school and missing a lot of time for things, it was finally good to get back to a normal routine and get back to school!
I met this other girl who is also in the 7th grade but in a different section than I am in. We started talking at lunch since all of the 7th grade takes lunch at the same time.
She is really cool, and she is also a dancer.
Since I've quit my other dance class cause of certain reasons, I am going to enroll in her dance class which is on mondays and wednesday nights!!!
Her name is Jasmin!
It is sooooo nice to have a best friend again.
Then when I got home today, my ex best friend Bradleigh had stopped by my house while I was in school and left me a note saying that she was sorry for what she did to me. She leaves to go to Florida tomorrow and I'm not sure what to say to her.

Made a new friend today at school!!!!

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
no  way  me  too her  name was  keyani

kess

yeah (:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Five Letter Change

The Alphabet Game-moved

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

Your favorite bands?

words that start with w-moved

latest videos