Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Made a new friend today at school!!!!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
Today was an awesome day at school!!!
Besides being sort of new at school and missing a lot of time for things, it was finally good to get back to a normal routine and get back to school!
I met this other girl who is also in the 7th grade but in a different section than I am in. We started talking at lunch since all of the 7th grade takes lunch at the same time.
She is really cool, and she is also a dancer.
Since I've quit my other dance class cause of certain reasons, I am going to enroll in her dance class which is on mondays and wednesday nights!!!
Her name is Jasmin!
It is sooooo nice to have a best friend again.
Then when I got home today, my ex best friend Bradleigh had stopped by my house while I was in school and left me a note saying that she was sorry for what she did to me. She leaves to go to Florida tomorrow and I'm not sure what to say to her.

Made a new friend today at school!!!!

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
no  way  me  too her  name was  keyani

kess

yeah (:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

Full form of news!!!?

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

awnser the question the person above you asks

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

latest videos