Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My Friends BoyFriend likes ME

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
So there is this boy that i go to  school with. He really likes me.
One of my "Friends" is "Dating" him. But he can't stand her. I really don't know what to do. I talk to his mom ( because his mom and my mom are really good friends) and she said i should ask him to our Sadie Hawkins dance (because we have to have a date. And no other boys would go with me)
and she said that i should ask him. I did and he said yes. We're gonna go together. And she found out and is really mad at me. But i know that she is just using him to say that she has a boyfriend. She does NOT love him at all. I don't have a crush on him or anything but we're really good friends. Her and this other girl are really mad at me. But the boy i asked lied about me to the other girls stating that i hadn't asked him. But i totally did. Should i call it off with him?  I don't know what to do at all.

One Way or Another

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Okay. Do NOT call it off. You two are currently going as friends, and he is even lieing to cover your tail so ditching would be rude and pointless since your friend (she does not sound like a friend) doesn't even really like him. If it comes down to it your friend can go with someone else in consideration for you. If you hav efurther questions just ask.

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
Thanks a lot!! She posted a bunch of stuff (mean) stuff about me on a website  And she started yelling at me in class. I'm ignoring her....
To be honest, idc anymore.......

One Way or Another

Posted By:
HOLEMOLD
HOLEMOLD
Star
i have a  boyfriend

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
I ended up breaking it off with him anyway. It was okay though, because she was really mad at me and i was honestly afraid of her. I'm still gonna go, it's just not gonna be with him. Got any advice for finding a new date?

One Way or Another

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
date him unless u dont like him

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
pick someone u partly like for looks, and partly for personality. talk to him, and see if u get along. if ur crushing him, take the quiz on this website called,"does your crush like you?"once u get the results, if ur confident enough, ask him out

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

~~Rename the person above you game~~

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Hi guys! I am Lily! :D

Hi guys! I am Lily! :D

latest videos