Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friend Problem

Posted By:
CutieZebra
CutieZebra
Star
I have a friend who is a friend and was going to the dance with me but his other friend told him that i was bragging to his ex-girlfriend about going to the dance with him. I swear i did not do it but he doesn't believe me. I need advice!!!

- CutieZebra

CutieZebra

Friend Problem

Posted By:
Scorpio baby™ Lock
Scorpio baby™
Star
dnt worry about it if u didnt do that den u shouldnt hv to justify urself cus u knw u didnt  and his friend who tld has nun else to do becus honestly u wudnt expect a boy to tell another boy something a girl wud tell her friend and he jst jealous 

this is my opinion i could care less whether you like it or not it is mi given right to express my thoughts you dont like what i say who cares
fave episode on bad girls club

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Fave Yu-Gi-Oh God Card?

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

This or That??

This or That??